Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club

Dragracing friends that became a club. Established 12/08/09 Over 70 Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Club will meet at 6:30 Thursday, January 3rd at the Truck World off Rt.62 and I80.

THE NEW AHRA

Go down 
AuthorMessage

THE NEW AHRA Empty
PostSubject: THE NEW AHRA   THE NEW AHRA Icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2010, 9:34 pm

I see the new AHRA memberships are available if any one is interested. Its only $65 for car and driver. ( american money) what do you guys think about this new ( or old ) sanction body???
Back to top Go down

THE NEW AHRA Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE NEW AHRA   THE NEW AHRA Icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2010, 10:16 pm

Is Quaker City the only local track to go with the ahra?
Back to top Go down

THE NEW AHRA Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE NEW AHRA   THE NEW AHRA Icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2010, 10:23 pm

I think its a good thing for racers in general because the other sanctioning bodies might offer the racers a little more because of track to track competition concerns. As far as the little guy in bracket racing with the series they are getting hurt if they can't race the old program an advance farther any more. A really good bracket racer ( no one I know) would have to switch tracks if they have any ambitions of being a champ in IHRA or such because the AHRA don't have there ducks in a row yet with so few tracks.
Back to top Go down

THE NEW AHRA Empty
PostSubject: re:ahra   THE NEW AHRA Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2010, 4:03 pm

there are a few other tracks that have went ahra, but none real close only quaker. I have heard alot of guys saying they wont be at quaker this year because they want to run points for the ihra, summit super series and such...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

THE NEW AHRA Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE NEW AHRA   THE NEW AHRA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE NEW AHRA
Page 1 of 1