Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club

Dragracing friends that became a club. Established 12/08/09 Over 70 Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Club will meet at 6:30 Thursday, January 3rd at the Truck World off Rt.62 and I80.

Dave & Ed's Pro-Formance Swap Meet

Go down 
+3
moterhead
amac
Toot
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Dave & Ed's Pro-Formance Swap Meet - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dave & Ed's Pro-Formance Swap Meet   Dave & Ed's Pro-Formance Swap Meet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2010, 1:33 pm

Little_Moterhead wrote:
We'll meet you guys at Summit.
I just came back from the summit super clearance fri,sat,sun....it was so packed I couldn't even get a shopping cart, tax returns must be in. I'll be ready to go again on sunday!
Back to top Go down
moterhead
Club Member
Club Member
moterhead

PostSubject: Re: Dave & Ed's Pro-Formance Swap Meet   Dave & Ed's Pro-Formance Swap Meet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2010, 1:53 pm

I've got a Summit coupon for $25.00 off of an order of $150.00 or more, if anyone can use it your more than welcome to it. I'll be there Sunday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dave & Ed's Pro-Formance Swap Meet   Dave & Ed's Pro-Formance Swap Meet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2010, 9:01 am

moterhead wrote:
I've got a Summit coupon for $25.00 off of an order of $150.00 or more, if anyone can use it your more than welcome to it. I'll be there Sunday.
I had one of those.... scratch We all might be broke before we get to the swap meet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dave & Ed's Pro-Formance Swap Meet   Dave & Ed's Pro-Formance Swap Meet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2010, 6:34 pm

Did anyone go today?
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

PostSubject: Re: Dave & Ed's Pro-Formance Swap Meet   Dave & Ed's Pro-Formance Swap Meet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2010, 6:15 am

Vincent,Timmy and I will meet you in canton
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

PostSubject: Re: Dave & Ed's Pro-Formance Swap Meet   Dave & Ed's Pro-Formance Swap Meet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2010, 6:57 pm

Just got back from stark was,nt much there but had good company and talked to streetshaker from DW 42 also staff from Magnolia d.s. they were very nice to talk to. Overall was a good day for those of you who did,nt go we ate lunch at Quaker Steak an Lube the one in Akron good food again great company Toot, Pineapple, Motorhead, Skip, Lil Toot, Demon Rob and myself!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dave & Ed's Pro-Formance Swap Meet   Dave & Ed's Pro-Formance Swap Meet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2010, 7:25 pm

I had a really good time today going to summit twice in one day and picking up some cool new wheels in the scratch and dent "salt flats". Thank you Larry for the summit coupon!.....Then I picked up some luddy's parts for the 66 at the swap meet and like Amac said we finally got to meet Street Shaker from D42 (director of media for the track). He will be keeping us up to date with the track info and said he is looking forward to having the club at d42. The meal at Q.S. and Lube was very good and just BSing with the other members was just plain fun! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Little Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Little Toot

PostSubject: Re: Dave & Ed's Pro-Formance Swap Meet   Dave & Ed's Pro-Formance Swap Meet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2010, 7:56 pm

I had a blast! Pineapple don't dream to much about that wicked 65 Impala...lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dave & Ed's Pro-Formance Swap Meet   Dave & Ed's Pro-Formance Swap Meet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2010, 5:34 pm

I think the last swap meet in canfeild is coming up this weekend, anyone going???
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

PostSubject: Re: Dave & Ed's Pro-Formance Swap Meet   Dave & Ed's Pro-Formance Swap Meet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2010, 7:28 pm

Will try to go Sunday Change of plans Going to Murfdog and get some ice cream!

Last edited by Toot on September 14th 2010, 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dave & Ed's Pro-Formance Swap Meet   Dave & Ed's Pro-Formance Swap Meet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2010, 6:03 pm

I will try to make it saturday or friday after school... I will see what Vincent or the shop teacher is doing....
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

PostSubject: Re: Dave & Ed's Pro-Formance Swap Meet   Dave & Ed's Pro-Formance Swap Meet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2010, 7:28 am

I,ll prolly wander around there sunday a little bit haven,t been to one all year.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dave & Ed's Pro-Formance Swap Meet   Dave & Ed's Pro-Formance Swap Meet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2010, 11:20 pm

I hoping to make it friday........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dave & Ed's Pro-Formance Swap Meet   Dave & Ed's Pro-Formance Swap Meet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2010, 7:31 pm

Skip.. When you planning on going on sunday? I might be there...LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dave & Ed's Pro-Formance Swap Meet   Dave & Ed's Pro-Formance Swap Meet - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dave & Ed's Pro-Formance Swap Meet
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2