Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club

Dragracing friends that became a club. Established 12/08/09 Over 70 Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Club will meet at 6:30 Thursday, January 3rd at the Truck World off Rt.62 and I80.

Daytona " Bike Week "

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rocs61vet
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
Rocs61vet

Daytona " Bike Week " Empty
PostSubject: Daytona " Bike Week "   Daytona " Bike Week " Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2010, 2:54 pm

Two days and a wake up...headin down for some R & R at Bike Week Daytona, any body coming down from up there give me a call 540-419-7669 if not I'll drink a beer for You ! Surf, Sand, and Sun...get those Hot Rods Ready springs around the corner !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daytona " Bike Week "   Daytona " Bike Week " Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2010, 8:00 pm

I was hauled to the Georgia line in 1979 by the Florida law enforcment an told not to return, I have Honored their request. I told em the beer was responsible but they didn't care, sorry Rocky. See when ya when ya get back.
Back to top Go down
Rocs61vet
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
Rocs61vet

PostSubject: Re: Daytona " Bike Week "   Daytona " Bike Week " Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2010, 8:55 pm

Damn Don , I wasnt Old enough to drink in 79 ! All those cops are dead by now any how !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daytona " Bike Week "   Daytona " Bike Week " Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2010, 8:59 pm

Just Kidding ya Rocky , have FUN!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daytona " Bike Week "   Daytona " Bike Week " Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2010, 9:56 pm

Rocs61vet wrote:
Two days and a wake up...headin down for some R & R at Bike Week Daytona, any body coming down from up there give me a call 540-419-7669 if not I'll drink a beer for You ! Surf, Sand, and Sun...get those Hot Rods Ready springs around the corner !
Don't forget the sunblock! And the aspirin. Cool
Back to top Go down
Rocs61vet
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
Rocs61vet

PostSubject: Re: Daytona " Bike Week "   Daytona " Bike Week " Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2010, 3:49 am

Thanks Mike ! see you guys soon.
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

PostSubject: Re: Daytona " Bike Week "   Daytona " Bike Week " Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2010, 9:32 pm

Their just going to putt around on their scoots looking at all the eye candy you know fast cars, boats,bikes etc. yeah right lol
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

PostSubject: Re: Daytona " Bike Week "   Daytona " Bike Week " Icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2010, 12:28 pm

Rock please bring back some sunshine!
Back to top Go down
Rocs61vet
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
Rocs61vet

PostSubject: Re: Daytona " Bike Week "   Daytona " Bike Week " Icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2010, 8:50 am

Quick up-date on Bike Week.....been doing alot of riding rain or shine....temps range from 30s to mid 70s, two days of rain but we are still having lots of Fun. Skip up dated me on the meeting last night and just for the Record I am NOT SKIPS DAD or Grand Father !!!! lol
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

PostSubject: Re: Daytona " Bike Week "   Daytona " Bike Week " Icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2010, 9:45 am

Oh my I guess we can cross your name off the" Fathers day Trophy " lol! See Nick what you got started
Back to top Go down
Rocs61vet
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
Rocs61vet

PostSubject: Re: Daytona " Bike Week "   Daytona " Bike Week " Icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2010, 2:57 pm

LMAO.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
JoeyD
Club Member
Club Member
JoeyD

PostSubject: Re: Daytona " Bike Week "   Daytona " Bike Week " Icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2010, 3:41 pm

Its ok Rocky, Skip doesnt like to admitt that you're his dad anymore than you want to! lol!
Back to top Go down
Rocs61vet
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
Rocs61vet

PostSubject: Re: Daytona " Bike Week "   Daytona " Bike Week " Icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2010, 5:00 pm

OH no Joey I wish I could take credit for Him...but my sister and brother in law get that honor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daytona " Bike Week "   Daytona " Bike Week " Icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2010, 12:59 pm

Since your rested up from the beach maybe you and Joel can make it to the Blair's this sat...
Back to top Go down
Rocs61vet
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
Rocs61vet

PostSubject: Re: Daytona " Bike Week "   Daytona " Bike Week " Icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2010, 8:58 pm

pineapple wrote:
Since your rested up from the beach maybe you and Joel can make it to the Blair's this sat...
I wish I could sounds like it will be a fun time , I won't make it til the first of April !!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daytona " Bike Week "   Daytona " Bike Week " Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daytona " Bike Week "
Page 1 of 1