Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club

Dragracing friends that became a club. Established 12/08/09 Over 70 Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Club will meet at 6:30 Thursday, January 3rd at the Truck World off Rt.62 and I80.

March meeting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

March meeting Empty
PostSubject: March meeting   March meeting Icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2012, 10:39 pm

It was brought up in the March meeting that there should be a review of member,s participation with the club resulting in possibly voting someone out for lack of hanging with the club or making their annual pass etc. it was voted 100% that this should be looked into. So we will be taking the log in book to the track events to keep record of who is there.This does not mean we are going to vote everyone out that is not in the book, there are so many circumstances behind why members cannot make events and all will be considered. Heck the price of gas alone is going to have a big impact on this season myself included but nobody is asking for members to suffer hardships for the club we would just like to see more participation.If you cannot afford to run a car at least show up to one of the track days to show support for other members and to let the track know that we can bring a crowd in. I know a lot of people are concerned with the impact this will have on the club but all we want is participation within the club even just once if that is all you can afford so don,t get all worried that you are going to get voted out this will not be taken lightly.... Losing our closet track was a big blow even more so with the price of gas but it does not mean we have to stop Drag Racing we will just have to be more conservative and make the times we spend at the track more memorable.
Back to top Go down

March meeting
Page 1 of 1