Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club

Dragracing friends that became a club. Established 12/08/09 Over 70 Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Club will meet at 6:30 Thursday, January 3rd at the Truck World off Rt.62 and I80.

Steel Valley

Go down 
+3
Little Toot
Toot
amac
7 posters
AuthorMessage
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

Steel Valley Empty
PostSubject: Steel Valley   Steel Valley Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2012, 7:52 am

Like the banner say,s our Steel valley race day has been changed to a track rental so we will have the track all to ourselves and whoever we invite.We would like the Hollywood Knights to come and the Grove City Kroozers they will be invited, If there is anyone else you can think of post it and we will invite them also. We will be accepting donations toward the track rental at the track and hopefully have a gamblers race so come on out. We know this is a long tow so if the gas bill get,s to you come on anyway test and tune will be free Laughing Sept. 23 Sunday
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

Steel Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steel Valley   Steel Valley Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2012, 10:03 am

We invited the Hollywood Knights car club and a few other clubs in our area. Should be a great day to get as many runs as you want.
Back to top Go down
Little Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Little Toot

Steel Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steel Valley   Steel Valley Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2012, 1:19 pm

I am getting excited for this club race. I gotta get my rear in gear and get my junk fixed...
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

Steel Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steel Valley   Steel Valley Icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2012, 8:31 am

Little Toot wrote:
I am getting excited for this club race. I gotta get my rear in gear and get my junk fixed...
You better LOL
Back to top Go down
Little Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Little Toot

Steel Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steel Valley   Steel Valley Icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2012, 8:12 am

I have to work... Not gonna make it..
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

Steel Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steel Valley   Steel Valley Icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2012, 8:25 am

Family and work come first there will always be more race day,s [ race day,s are always more fun though lol]
Back to top Go down
Chevy_rules
Club Member
Club Member
Chevy_rules

Steel Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steel Valley   Steel Valley Icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2012, 9:52 pm

I will probaly have to drive down Sunday morning, anyone want to follow me , im leaving Sunday morning. Im not sure how many people are riding with me but I may have a open seat or two.
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

Steel Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steel Valley   Steel Valley Icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2012, 9:41 pm

I have to say if you did not make the track rental you really missed a good time. For starters we owned the track Tim let us make all the calls Steel Valley Dragstrip is a little out of the way but the crowd and owners are some of the most friendly racers you ever wanted to meet.I can,t say enough, you could run as many passes as you wanted and we even put together a gamblers race. It was so cool I think we will have to do it again sometime I have,nt had this much fun at a track all year. A big thankyou to Tim, April ,Red,Boo and the rest of the gang it was great. Looking to see you again soon Skip
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

Steel Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steel Valley   Steel Valley Icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2012, 9:47 pm

I almost forgot thank.s to Larry S. for keeping track of the gamblers race he kept saying he didn,t know what he was doing but he did just fine LOL
Back to top Go down
Chevy_rules
Club Member
Club Member
Chevy_rules

Steel Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steel Valley   Steel Valley Icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2012, 9:55 pm

If QEDRC decides to go back im sure Steel Valley will request that you dont invite that darn yelow (oil Down) NOva back.
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

Steel Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steel Valley   Steel Valley Icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2012, 9:57 pm

I wasn,t going to say anything Bill you,re secret is safe with me but I don,t know about some of the other,s LOL
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

Steel Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steel Valley   Steel Valley Icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2012, 9:58 pm

Chevy_rules wrote:
If QEDRC decides to go back im sure Steel Valley will request that you dont invite that darn yelow (oil Down) NOva back.
Shoot Denny took the tree out last year
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

Steel Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steel Valley   Steel Valley Icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2012, 7:12 am

Steel Valley Photobucket-23166-1348451354343_zpscf785a70
Steel Valley Photobucket-8728-1348451322846_zpsea981bd5
Steel Valley Photobucket-11307-1348451381765_zps5e0bc807
Steel Valley Photobucket-1263-1348451291858_zps5892c31d
Steel Valley Photobucket-1582-1348451261610_zpsafe59f73
Steel Valley Photobucket-1671-1348451231533_zpsb048f176
Back to top Go down
Phil N
Club Member
Club Member
Phil N

Steel Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steel Valley   Steel Valley Icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2012, 8:59 am

Nice pictures Toot thanks. We all had a great time yesterday , hope to do it again next year. Nice work Larry S. you really know how to run a great race program. Thanks to all at steel valley the best drag strip in the USA.
Back to top Go down
larry s.
Club Member
Club Member
larry s.

Steel Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steel Valley   Steel Valley Icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2012, 12:34 pm

Phil N wrote:
Nice pictures Toot thanks. We all had a great time yesterday , hope to do it again next year. Nice work Larry S. you really know how to run a great race program. Thanks to all at steel valley the best drag strip in the USA.
i want to thank everybody for inviting me.i know i dont have a car right now but definitly getin another one.i was nervous at first but finally got the hang of it.i had a really good time at steel valley with a bunch of nice club members.thanks to skip and bill benson for helping me out.
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

Steel Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steel Valley   Steel Valley Icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2012, 12:42 pm

Here is a link for slide show some nice pictures here for sale..

http://naturesgifts.zenfolio.com/p793071069/slideshow
Back to top Go down
kpurdie
Club Member
Club Member
kpurdie

Steel Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steel Valley   Steel Valley Icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2012, 6:05 pm

all the people that came made it holelatta FUN flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Steel Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steel Valley   Steel Valley Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Steel Valley
Page 1 of 1