Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club

Dragracing friends that became a club. Established 12/08/09 Over 70 Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Club will meet at 6:30 Thursday, January 3rd at the Truck World off Rt.62 and I80.

Surgery again

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

Surgery again Empty
PostSubject: Surgery again   Surgery again Icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2012, 8:38 pm

I have not been my usual self lately and I apologize, my throat has been giving me problems for a while as most of you know and tomorrow I go in for surgery to find out what is wrong and hopefully fix it. If all goes well I will not be able to talk tomorrow or tues. so if you go outside and listen the world should be a little less noisy for two day,s LOL When I get out of this I will post up and the party is still a go so don,t worry I have already started cleaning the shop [what a mess LOL] Skip
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

Surgery again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surgery again   Surgery again Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 8:49 am

Get well soon Buddy
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

Surgery again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surgery again   Surgery again Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 6:44 pm

The surgery went well and I am not allowed to work or talk for the next ten days, [yeah right lol] the surgeon says he did not see any signs of cancer but biopsied it to be sure so I will be waiting on that. I have one heck of a sore throat and still a little groggy I am not sure what they did to me while I was out I will be checking utube for videos LOL Remember the Christmas shop party is still a go,, thanks for all the thoughts and prayers, Skip
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

Surgery again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surgery again   Surgery again Icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2012, 5:34 am

2 down 8 to go lol
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

Surgery again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surgery again   Surgery again Icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2012, 7:40 am

It should be a lot quieter now lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Surgery again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surgery again   Surgery again Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Surgery again
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club :: News-
Jump to: