Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club

Dragracing friends that became a club. Established 12/08/09 Over 70 Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Club will meet at 6:30 Thursday, January 3rd at the Truck World off Rt.62 and I80.

Chassis certification

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

Chassis certification Empty
PostSubject: Chassis certification   Chassis certification Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2010, 9:00 am

I heard through the grapevine that Edingers auto is going to have a NHRA tech come to their shop some time in march or early april to cert. chassis. The price is like 175.00 with an additional charge to pay traveling expenses for the tech when I get full details I will post them. Or maybe we,ll ask the Edingers they have expressed interest in joining the club and may be at the wed. meeting !!!
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

PostSubject: Re: Chassis certification   Chassis certification Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2010, 11:06 am

oh no the king is going to have more competition ! What a Face
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

PostSubject: Re: Chassis certification   Chassis certification Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2010, 11:41 am

I doubt it Tom told me he was fresh out of big bullets I think sunset ate two of his last season and with this economy that,s hard to recover from.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chassis certification   Chassis certification Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2010, 12:27 pm

We're already certified. NHRA inspector came to the house last summer to decal our cars. Mine has a 25.5 sticker for 7.50 on it, and dad's has a 25.2 for 6.00 on it. We're good for 2 more years I think....

Then maybe I'll build something new to play with...a street/stripper...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chassis certification   Chassis certification Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2010, 2:22 pm

Little Z28 wrote:
We're already certified. NHRA inspector came to the house last summer to decal our cars. Mine has a 25.5 sticker for 7.50 on it, and dad's has a 25.2 for 6.00 on it. We're good for 2 more years I think....

Then maybe I'll build something new to play with...a street/stripper...
Let me guess? A prostreet Z24! Sleep
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

PostSubject: Re: Chassis certification   Chassis certification Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2010, 2:34 pm

I am going to look into what it takes to be an NHRA tech inspector it can,t be that hard and would come in quite handy !!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chassis certification   Chassis certification Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2010, 5:22 pm

amac wrote:
I am going to look into what it takes to be an NHRA tech inspector it can,t be that hard and would come in quite handy !!!
cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chassis certification   Chassis certification Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2010, 6:24 pm

Tom Blair 724-539-8187 Is the NHRA inspector for our district, he's out of Latrobe,Pa an will travel. The more cars ya get lined up the better the price. He regularly goes to Quacker City an prolly is who Ed Dinger has coming.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chassis certification   Chassis certification Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2010, 6:32 pm

Toot wrote:

Ya better find some 4 second cars if your looking for someone faster than my Z.
Back to top Go down
JoeyD
Club Member
Club Member
JoeyD

PostSubject: Re: Chassis certification   Chassis certification Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2010, 6:36 pm

4 second cars? those things really do clank dont they Mr Z? lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chassis certification   Chassis certification Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2010, 8:44 pm

pineapple wrote:
amac wrote:
cheers

There are only so many for each NHRA Division. One or two tops. I would imagine that the line is pretty long, but you never know....
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

PostSubject: Re: Chassis certification   Chassis certification Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2010, 8:50 pm

Well there,s always IHRA and AHRA a guy has to have dreams you know
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chassis certification   Chassis certification Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2010, 8:58 pm

amac wrote:

Not stomping on dreams, just telling you what I know from trying to get inspectors lined up and talking to two of them personally.
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

PostSubject: Re: Chassis certification   Chassis certification Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2010, 10:15 pm

Mr Z wrote:
Toot wrote:

Ya better find some 4 second cars if your looking for someone faster than my Z.

We may have to tape the club logo on with some 300 mph tape.
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

PostSubject: Re: Chassis certification   Chassis certification Icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2010, 8:02 am

Little Z28 wrote:
amac wrote:

Not stomping on dreams, just telling you what I know from trying to get inspectors lined up and talking to two of them personally.
Ok so then we,ll start our own sanctioning body we,ll call it the QEHRA there hows that for never give up LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chassis certification   Chassis certification Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chassis certification
Page 1 of 1