Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club

Dragracing friends that became a club. Established 12/08/09 Over 70 Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Club will meet at 6:30 Thursday, January 3rd at the Truck World off Rt.62 and I80.

Heritage days July 6th

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chevy_rules
Club Member
Club Member
Chevy_rules

Heritage days July 6th  Empty
PostSubject: Heritage days July 6th    Heritage days July 6th  Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 11:22 pm

Hey guys this is not a offical club event but I recieved a call from the grand marshall of the heritage days car show in Greenville Pa. He called me because of my past connection with Sunset. He wanted to know if he had a drag race category with our own area to unload trailers and such, if there would be an interest. I told him I would throw it around to club members and get back tp him. Sat july 6th afternoon . ?????????????????????
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

Heritage days July 6th  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heritage days July 6th    Heritage days July 6th  Icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2013, 7:59 am

I think it is a good idea last year Denny took his altered down and there was not a lot of parking and it was hot. But if they find room for the trailers and such why not it could be a nice time to show the cars off.
Back to top Go down

Heritage days July 6th
Page 1 of 1