Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club

Dragracing friends that became a club. Established 12/08/09 Over 70 Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Club will meet at 6:30 Thursday, January 3rd at the Truck World off Rt.62 and I80.

RENEGADE RACING ASSOCIATION - 11.50 INDEX

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Renegade Racing

RENEGADE RACING ASSOCIATION - 11.50 INDEX Empty
PostSubject: RENEGADE RACING ASSOCIATION - 11.50 INDEX   RENEGADE RACING ASSOCIATION - 11.50 INDEX Icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 9:09 am

EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE PLAN FOR NEW 11.50 INDEX!!!!

2014 will be the RRA's 5th season and we will hopefully be adding a 5th class...an 11.50 Index

Test session for this new class will be Sept 14th at TRP...Not much time so SPREAD THE WORD, good # of 11.50 cars show for the test session and we will bring the class in officially for the 2014 Season...points program and all!!!!

We are NOT enforcing any cosmetic/interior rules for this test date but cars must meet RRA rules in regards to electronics and bracket racing aides, etc...

Check out the rules on our website www.renegaderacingassociation.com

Hope this opens up the opportunity for many new racers to join the RENEGADE RACING ASSOCIATION!!!!

Any questions please don't hesitate to contact me directly tom@renegaderacingassociation.com

Thanks!!!
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

PostSubject: Re: RENEGADE RACING ASSOCIATION - 11.50 INDEX   RENEGADE RACING ASSOCIATION - 11.50 INDEX Icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2013, 1:20 am

there is a bunch of 11 sec rides out there! Should be a very competitive class.
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

PostSubject: Re: RENEGADE RACING ASSOCIATION - 11.50 INDEX   RENEGADE RACING ASSOCIATION - 11.50 INDEX Icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2013, 7:01 am

This is gonna really give a fun opportunity to a lot more racers, the ones that participate will have a blast LOL
Back to top Go down
Renegade Racing

PostSubject: Re: RENEGADE RACING ASSOCIATION - 11.50 INDEX   RENEGADE RACING ASSOCIATION - 11.50 INDEX Icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2013, 11:18 am

I really hope so...we have gotten a lot of requests over the years to add a slower index, after losing Tommy I just wasn't brave enough to try. Didn't want to bite off more than I could chew and have the series suffer for it...but now feeling confident that we are ready for this!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Phil N
Club Member
Club Member
Phil N

PostSubject: Re: RENEGADE RACING ASSOCIATION - 11.50 INDEX   RENEGADE RACING ASSOCIATION - 11.50 INDEX Icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2013, 7:24 pm

I talked club member Bob byrdyboy into trying the 11.50 class on the 14th, he ran the cudra 7.60 class and had fun , so I told him he will really like running with these guys,So Krystal I know we have at least 1 car for 11.50, I bet there will be a lot more.
Back to top Go down
Renegade Racing

PostSubject: Re: RENEGADE RACING ASSOCIATION - 11.50 INDEX   RENEGADE RACING ASSOCIATION - 11.50 INDEX Icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2013, 2:22 pm

Thanks Phil!!!!

I traded a handful of emails with him...very excited to get back home to TRP and see what the 14th brings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RENEGADE RACING ASSOCIATION - 11.50 INDEX   RENEGADE RACING ASSOCIATION - 11.50 INDEX Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RENEGADE RACING ASSOCIATION - 11.50 INDEX
Page 1 of 1