Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club

Dragracing friends that became a club. Established 12/08/09 Over 70 Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Club will meet at 6:30 Thursday, January 3rd at the Truck World off Rt.62 and I80.

Street outlaws

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chevy_rules
Club Member
Club Member
Chevy_rules

Street outlaws Empty
PostSubject: Street outlaws   Street outlaws Icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 1:07 pm

Im sure everyone has seen street outlaws. I like the show, just dont like promoting street racing. I think it would be fun if the qedrc had two top ten list(TOP & BRACKET). using same format as street outlaws. You can only move up one spot at a time. We can have challenges at each one of the club races, if not present you can loose no more than two spots at each race. Think about it, we can discuss at next weeks meeting.

TOP LIST: E.T based
BRACKET LIST: CLOSET TO DIAL

Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

Street outlaws Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street outlaws   Street outlaws Icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 3:45 pm

I'm in
Back to top Go down
Chevy_rules
Club Member
Club Member
Chevy_rules

Street outlaws Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street outlaws   Street outlaws Icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 10:35 pm

Cool toot. Some thoughts on guidelines to get every ones thinking cap on for next meeting, if interested. The 6 scheduled races and one bonus race at Friendship park ??. You can only challenge two times on a race day and they can not be repeat racers. You can only challenge the person above you in the list. So if your #8 you can challenge 7 if you win then you can challenge #6 and your done for the day. But the number below you can challenge you. absent racers if challenged, loose the race but only loose that spot. I think this be completed during time trials. example in bracket class. #7 challenges #6, dont have to be on the track at the same time. you call your prediciton, then the best package time wins.

Or another thought is we give season points at each race based on attendance, reactions, round wins and etc...
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

Street outlaws Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street outlaws   Street outlaws Icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 9:17 am

I kind of like the point system it would be harder to keep track of, but we all knowwe have some members that haven't been to a race tracksent sunset closed
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

Street outlaws Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street outlaws   Street outlaws Icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 10:31 am

I,m all in,, I think it,s a great idea spice things up a little. Points or flat out the points would give anybody a chance but would be hard.ET would be like street outlaws and Bill you,re right we would have to work around the track,,, also it would be legal.
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

Street outlaws Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street outlaws   Street outlaws Icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 11:14 am

New cards are in with dates
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Street outlaws Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street outlaws   Street outlaws Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Street outlaws
Page 1 of 1