Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club

Dragracing friends that became a club. Established 12/08/09 Over 70 Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Club will meet at 6:30 Thursday, January 3rd at the Truck World off Rt.62 and I80.

CLUB TROPHY

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

CLUB TROPHY Empty
PostSubject: CLUB TROPHY   CLUB TROPHY Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2010, 9:24 pm

If you have any unwanted parts that we can make a club trophy or trophies ,please bring them to the next meeting we can sure use them!
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

CLUB TROPHY Empty
PostSubject: trophies for future events   CLUB TROPHY Icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2010, 5:25 pm

Pineapple and I are going to build some garage art trophies so if anyone has steel engine trans or rear parts preferably broken stuff they would like to donate that would be great. We really like personal broken parts with stories I have a lot of those lol
Back to top Go down

CLUB TROPHY Empty
PostSubject: CLUB TROPHIES for the 2010 season   CLUB TROPHY Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2010, 8:42 pm

We will have more than one club trophy this season. Big Z told me today that he would cnc parts for maybe 5 or 6 trophies at his company for the car club. I'm sure they will turn out very nice. Maybe we can have one for the best reaction time or best paint so let us know what your thinking! confused
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

CLUB TROPHY Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLUB TROPHY   CLUB TROPHY Icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 10:10 am

How about the slowest et
Back to top Go down
moterhead
Club Member
Club Member
moterhead

CLUB TROPHY Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLUB TROPHY   CLUB TROPHY Icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 10:45 am

Aww Gee!!! thanks for thinking of me Toot. LMAO
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

CLUB TROPHY Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLUB TROPHY   CLUB TROPHY Icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 11:36 am

I don't think your it CLUB TROPHY Lol
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

CLUB TROPHY Empty
PostSubject: trophys   CLUB TROPHY Icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2010, 8:20 pm

Wait until you guys see the trophies Mr Z made there great!!!
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

CLUB TROPHY Empty
PostSubject: Here They are   CLUB TROPHY Icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2010, 10:49 pm

CLUB TROPHY 02051010CLUB TROPHY 02051011 CLUB TROPHY 02051012 click on image to enlarge

Thanks Mr. Z
</A>
Back to top Go down

CLUB TROPHY Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLUB TROPHY   CLUB TROPHY Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2010, 5:49 pm

Your Welcome. Ya can detail em or do whatever or however ya want, all I ask is one goes to the 3 fastest ETs in the Club. The rest can be for other races an I can make more later. If no one wants em scrap is high right now !!!!
Back to top Go down

CLUB TROPHY Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLUB TROPHY   CLUB TROPHY Icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2010, 7:28 pm

I think Skip might put a slick paint job on them dumbell's. Top 3 quickest E.T. maybe highest mph and maybe top 3 quickest street cars(street trim), club choice on best paint and maybe just the car that everyone would love to have in their garage. We will have vote at one of the upcoming meetings. Nice job Mr. Z! farao
Back to top Go down

CLUB TROPHY Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLUB TROPHY   CLUB TROPHY Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2010, 12:22 am

Toot wrote:
CLUB TROPHY 02051010CLUB TROPHY 02051011 CLUB TROPHY 02051012 click on image to enlarge

Thanks Mr. Z
</A>
If you have any old or broken parts please bring them to the next meeting. We are hoping to have 15 trophies by the end of the season. The top three quickest 1/4 mile cars will get trophies, and the others will be voted on at the next meeting. Post up some idea's...Maybe best show car, fastest street legal car, best mopar or what ever so post up your idea.
Back to top Go down

CLUB TROPHY Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLUB TROPHY   CLUB TROPHY Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2010, 10:55 am

pineapple wrote:
Toot wrote:

Thanks Mr. Z
</A>
If you have any old or broken parts please bring them to the next meeting. We are hoping to have 15 trophies by the end of the season. The top three quickest 1/4 mile cars will get trophies, and the others will be voted on at the next meeting. Post up some idea's...Maybe best show car, fastest street legal car, best mopar or what ever so post up your idea.
ANY SUGGESTIONS scratch
Back to top Go down

CLUB TROPHY Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLUB TROPHY   CLUB TROPHY Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2010, 2:26 pm

This one comes from Turbowannabe, when the club has the track days at the various tracks ,we can see which members can go the most rounds. The member that goes the most total rounds will get the club bracket champ trophy for that season and a window sticker (maybe 2nd and 3rd also). I think this is a great idea. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

CLUB TROPHY Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLUB TROPHY   CLUB TROPHY Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2010, 7:13 pm

I second that motion Laughing
Back to top Go down
Little Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Little Toot

CLUB TROPHY Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLUB TROPHY   CLUB TROPHY Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2010, 7:20 pm

I 3rd it!
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

CLUB TROPHY Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLUB TROPHY   CLUB TROPHY Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2010, 12:16 pm

pineapple wrote:
This one comes from Turbowannabe, when the club has the track days at the various tracks ,we can see which members can go the most rounds. The member that goes the most total rounds will get the club bracket champ trophy for that season and a window sticker (maybe 2nd and 3rd also). I think this is a great idea. What do you think?

I think it sounds like a good job for Timmy,Nick,and Dillon keeping track of our round info
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

CLUB TROPHY Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLUB TROPHY   CLUB TROPHY Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2010, 5:41 pm

Some of these trophies are getting shinnnnny !!!
Back to top Go down
JoeyD
Club Member
Club Member
JoeyD

CLUB TROPHY Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLUB TROPHY   CLUB TROPHY Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2010, 6:05 pm

I may have some new parts for the club trophies after i spray about a 300 shot this spring! lol
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

CLUB TROPHY Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLUB TROPHY   CLUB TROPHY Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2010, 7:01 pm

Run with the big dogs or Pineapple will bite bite you,re ankle LOL
Back to top Go down
JoeyD
Club Member
Club Member
JoeyD

CLUB TROPHY Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLUB TROPHY   CLUB TROPHY Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2010, 7:08 pm

All throttle plus the bottle!!!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

CLUB TROPHY Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLUB TROPHY   CLUB TROPHY Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2010, 8:37 pm

JoeyD wrote:
I may have some new parts for the club trophies after i spray about a 300 shot this spring! lol
10-0's on motor and a 300 shot of X-citment, I think that puts you in with the big doggggs. Maybe a FASTEST MALIBU trophy?
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

CLUB TROPHY Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLUB TROPHY   CLUB TROPHY Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2010, 10:06 pm

How fast can you go before the sticker flys off?
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

CLUB TROPHY Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLUB TROPHY   CLUB TROPHY Icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2010, 7:57 am

We have,nt speed rated the stickers---------yet lol
Back to top Go down
JoeyD
Club Member
Club Member
JoeyD

CLUB TROPHY Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLUB TROPHY   CLUB TROPHY Icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2010, 8:55 am

It may put me in with the big dogs, but it might only do it one time also! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

CLUB TROPHY Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLUB TROPHY   CLUB TROPHY Icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2010, 8:52 pm

One nine second run in the quarter is better than a lifetime of spectating lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CLUB TROPHY Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLUB TROPHY   CLUB TROPHY Icon_minitime