Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club

Dragracing friends that became a club. Established 12/08/09 Over 70 Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Club will meet at 6:30 Thursday, January 3rd at the Truck World off Rt.62 and I80.

Rowed Some Gears

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Rowed Some Gears Empty
PostSubject: Rowed Some Gears   Rowed Some Gears Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2010, 8:04 pm

Got the silver bullet Z out an did some gear jamming to get ready for race seaon. Its Benji's car but sense he ain't got a license he lets me drive most of the time. We were crusing the streets looking for some competition but little was out today, we went 18 south to Hermitage then got on I-80 for a few exits then hit 79-N to Erie. Figured we'd stop in Gander Mt for some doggie treats or something. Coming home we seen a mid year Vette in Meadville, that was the only Hot Rod we ran across all day,sad. It lifted our spirits just to hear the pipes an listen to some "Twang" over the Bose system.
Back to top Go down

Rowed Some Gears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rowed Some Gears   Rowed Some Gears Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2010, 9:03 pm

Mr Z wrote:
Got the silver bullet Z out an did some gear jamming to get ready for race seaon. Its Benji's car but sense he ain't got a license he lets me drive most of the time. We were crusing the streets looking for some competition but little was out today, we went 18 south to Hermitage then got on I-80 for a few exits then hit 79-N to Erie. Figured we'd stop in Gander Mt for some doggie treats or something. Coming home we seen a mid year Vette in Meadville, that was the only Hot Rod we ran across all day,sad. It lifted our spirits just to hear the pipes an listen to some "Twang" over the Bose system.
Not alot on the hwy. gonna mess with that Z06 ....
Back to top Go down

Rowed Some Gears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rowed Some Gears   Rowed Some Gears Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2010, 10:12 pm

no but its fun to prowl
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

Rowed Some Gears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rowed Some Gears   Rowed Some Gears Icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2010, 11:22 am

Thanks! now my dog wants to meet Benji
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rowed Some Gears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rowed Some Gears   Rowed Some Gears Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rowed Some Gears
Page 1 of 1