Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club

Dragracing friends that became a club. Established 12/08/09 Over 70 Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Club will meet at 6:30 Thursday, January 3rd at the Truck World off Rt.62 and I80.

Hunting Season Begins

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Hunting Season Begins Empty
PostSubject: Hunting Season Begins   Hunting Season Begins Icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2010, 7:23 pm

I'll be putting the Z in the trailer friday morning for the start of the season. She's all ready, fresh motor an tranny, Big tires are ON, bottles full of "Woop Azz" an fuel cell full of 116. Can't do much more than that. I'll be acting more like a Poacher early on than a sporting hunter cause there's some scores to settle. #1 on the list is the Nasty Nova from Falconer NY, he called me out mid winter on Erie streetmachines site so he's gonna go down first, he talkrd a long while how he could beat me with a 434/ 23degree nitrous motor at 3000#s. then for #2 , I'll be in Milan Michigan"s imited Street race looking for Turley that beat me in the King of Columbus final, the only time he's beat me so far in 2 seasons. After that an the Z is willing #3 is gong down, DT Racing's black Camaro will have a short peak of my tail lights. He put a Nitrous kit on an I feel he just might want to see what a good running nitrous motor looks like. An then comes ole #4 !!!! at our first meeting a fellow told me we had raced a couple times an we were dead even, that story will never be told that way again,lol. Yes sir Skip, I'm coming for yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooou !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Better bring your bifocals for seeing distance cause if you want to get a look at the back of the Z, your gonna be looking way ahead of ya down the track for my taillights. Rocky piaced his name here, Bring your blue bottles an sticky tires. Who's #6 ?

Last edited by Mr Z on April 1st 2010, 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rocs61vet
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
Rocs61vet

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Season Begins   Hunting Season Begins Icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2010, 7:41 pm

This sounds like Fun to Me ...let me in on the Action too ! I'll take #5, lets Rock pirat !

Last edited by Rocs61vet on March 30th 2010, 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Season Begins   Hunting Season Begins Icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2010, 7:57 pm

Well now now MR Z if you take that list out then there,s nobody else out there is it ? affraid
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Season Begins   Hunting Season Begins Icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2010, 8:41 pm

I bet there is a little Z just might have somthing to say about that!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Season Begins   Hunting Season Begins Icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2010, 10:26 pm

Mr Z wrote:
I'll be putting the Z in the trailer friday morning for the start of the season. She's all ready, fresh motor an tranny, Big tires are ON, bottles full of "Woop Azz" an fuel cell full of 116. Can't do much more than that. I'll be acting more like a Poacher early on than a sporting hunter cause there's some scores to settle. #1 on the list is the Nasty Nova from Falconer NY, he called me out mid winter on Erie streetmachines site so he's gonna go down first, he talkrd a long while how he could beat me with a 434/ 23degree nitrous motor at 3000#s. then for #2 , I'll be in Milan Michigan"s imited Street race looking for Turley that beat me in the King of Columbus final, the only time he's beat me so far in 2 seasons. After that an the Z is willing #3 is gong down, DT Racing's black Camaro will have a short peak of my tail lights. He put a Nitrous kit on an I feel he just might want to see what a good running nitrous motor looks like. An then comes ole #4 !!!! at our first meeting a fellow told me we had raced a couple times an we were dead even, that story will never be told that way again,lol. Yes sir Skip, I'm coming for yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooou !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Better bring your bifocals for seeing distance cause if you want to get a look at the back of the Z, your gonna be looking way ahead of ya down the track for my taillights. Who's #5 ?
DT and Skip run 9.50 on motor so they will need about 800 more hp to keep up with the Z...ha ha
Back to top Go down
Wheaton-Special
Club Member
Club Member
Wheaton-Special

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Season Begins   Hunting Season Begins Icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2010, 10:33 pm

pineapple wrote:
Mr Z wrote:
I'll be putting the Z in the trailer friday morning for the start of the season. She's all ready, fresh motor an tranny, Big tires are ON, bottles full of "Woop Azz" an fuel cell full of 116. Can't do much more than that. I'll be acting more like a Poacher early on than a sporting hunter cause there's some scores to settle. #1 on the list is the Nasty Nova from Falconer NY, he called me out mid winter on Erie streetmachines site so he's gonna go down first, he talkrd a long while how he could beat me with a 434/ 23degree nitrous motor at 3000#s. then for #2 , I'll be in Milan Michigan"s imited Street race looking for Turley that beat me in the King of Columbus final, the only time he's beat me so far in 2 seasons. After that an the Z is willing #3 is gong down, DT Racing's black Camaro will have a short peak of my tail lights. He put a Nitrous kit on an I feel he just might want to see what a good running nitrous motor looks like. An then comes ole #4 !!!! at our first meeting a fellow told me we had raced a couple times an we were dead even, that story will never be told that way again,lol. Yes sir Skip, I'm coming for yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooou !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Better bring your bifocals for seeing distance cause if you want to get a look at the back of the Z, your gonna be looking way ahead of ya down the track for my taillights. Who's #5 ?
DT and Skip run 9.50 on motor so they will need about 800 more hp to keep up with the Z...ha ha
I only need another 1,500 hp then.
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Season Begins   Hunting Season Begins Icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2010, 10:45 pm

Oh this isn,t all about horsey,s it,s about forestry and time management in other words christmas trees and et,s and then putting them into a package and instead of musketeers you have Bracketeers Yeah buddy lets hit the tracks and get the seat time and start cutting lights and running numbers I can almost smell the burnouts Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Season Begins   Hunting Season Begins Icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2010, 11:26 pm

Then ya'll better get practiced up on that .400 pro-tree. Dad hates the sissy .500 tree that bracket racers use. Even if he's sleepin' a 1.17 60' will make up for his slowing reaction time as aging progresses...

There's no way I'm keeping up with him, but I'd like to make a side by side top end charge near the rear bumper...just for the fun of it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Season Begins   Hunting Season Begins Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2010, 7:25 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Season Begins   Hunting Season Begins Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2010, 8:37 am

Number 2 on Z's list, The King of Columbus...is this the guy? http://www.bk.com/en/us/campaigns/whopper-bar.html?locationid=sobe
Back to top Go down
Rocs61vet
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
Rocs61vet

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Season Begins   Hunting Season Begins Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2010, 8:40 am

pineapple wrote:
Number 2 on Z's list, The King of Columbus...is this the guy? http://www.bk.com/en/us/campaigns/whopper-bar.html?locationid=sobe

I not sure but that looks more like you Pineapple ! lol!
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Season Begins   Hunting Season Begins Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2010, 8:45 am

I was thinking about this MR Z [and that takes a while] but you got this all wrong I,m not going to be looking at the back of the Z your gonna watch the Monza,s hind end heck with my dial in there gonna let me go at least a second ahead of you Lmao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Season Begins   Hunting Season Begins Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2010, 7:40 pm

Skip I would leave on Mr. Z while he was in the water box..ha ha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Season Begins   Hunting Season Begins Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2010, 7:58 pm

There ain't gonna be NO DIAL IN bitches, ya think ya can cut the mustard, its mash the gas an the first to the finish line. Hell I can use my tow vehicle an bracket race. They have exibition runs an grudge rtacing between rounds at Thompson's Asphalt Wars, anyone that wants some there, I'll be in the 8.90 class practicing cuttting lights on the Pro Tree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Season Begins   Hunting Season Begins Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2010, 8:03 pm

Rocs61vet wrote:
This sounds like Fun to Me ...let me in on the Action too ! I'll take #5, lets Rock pirat !
I was hoping you'd volunteer, it makes it easier on my mind to woop ya sense ya have always been a nice fellow. My OP has been edited , your ON !!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Season Begins   Hunting Season Begins Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2010, 8:12 pm

amac wrote:
Oh this isn,t all about horsey,s it,s about forestry and time management in other words christmas trees and et,s and then putting them into a package and instead of musketeers you have Bracketeers Yeah buddy lets hit the tracks and get the seat time and start cutting lights and running numbers I can almost smell the burnouts Very Happy
What ya think I do, ride for 4-5 hours for a good Bracket race where I give everyone a head staert an we all meet up at the finish line an wave "Hi Dude". cussword NOOOOOOOOOOO , I bracket race at Sunset cause I like you guys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Season Begins   Hunting Season Begins Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2010, 8:44 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Season Begins   Hunting Season Begins Icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2010, 6:18 am

Back to top Go down
Rocs61vet
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
Rocs61vet

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Season Begins   Hunting Season Begins Icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2010, 9:13 am

Mr Z wrote:
Rocs61vet wrote:
I was hoping you'd volunteer, it makes it easier on my mind to woop ya sense ya have always been a nice fellow. My OP has been edited , your ON !!!!!!!
This is heads up racing with a Pro tree, and you can not change lines half way down the track ! lol
Back to top Go down
Rocs61vet
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
Rocs61vet

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Season Begins   Hunting Season Begins Icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2010, 3:45 pm

Mr Z wrote:
amac wrote:
What ya think I do, ride for 4-5 hours for a good Bracket race where I give everyone a head staert an we all meet up at the finish line an wave "Hi Dude". cussword NOOOOOOOOOOO , I bracket race at Sunset cause I like you guys.

This is Skip I am in Va. and I,m gonna try that 8.90 class and beat you like a circus monkey LMAO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Season Begins   Hunting Season Begins Icon_minitimeApril 4th 2010, 8:14 pm

Yep, thats him Pineapple.

This ain't 1/8 mile 8.90 Skip, think ya can hang out with us in the 1/4. Its a level track at Thompson too, no downhill to help ya along.
Back to top Go down
Little Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Little Toot

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Season Begins   Hunting Season Begins Icon_minitimeApril 4th 2010, 9:00 pm

Well the rumor dad is spreading that I am calling out rocky is wrong. He needs to do his friendly callouts before he gets me and my chevy t bird involved.
Back to top Go down
Rocs61vet
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
Rocs61vet

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Season Begins   Hunting Season Begins Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2010, 4:17 am

Its OK little Toot, I've been beat before and it wont hurt my feels if a half breed beats Me ! lol

So what are you going to call that half breed ......Thunder Mouse ???

Last edited by Rocs61vet on April 5th 2010, 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Season Begins   Hunting Season Begins Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2010, 7:11 am

Hunting Season Begins 106-110
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Season Begins   Hunting Season Begins Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2010, 7:27 pm

I have been popping off and the truth is I will be lucky to make my required pass for the club due to health reasons I may have to take it easy for a while But that don,t mean there,s anything wrong with my mouth running so Mr Z when I,m better I,l be peddling as fast as I can LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Season Begins   Hunting Season Begins Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting Season Begins
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next