Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club

Dragracing friends that became a club. Established 12/08/09 Over 70 Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Club will meet at 6:30 Thursday, January 3rd at the Truck World off Rt.62 and I80.

Sunset today...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Sunset today... Empty
PostSubject: Sunset today...   Sunset today... Icon_minitimeApril 25th 2010, 10:14 am

Amac's going to try again and I will be working the starting line IF the weather stays dry!
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

Sunset today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunset today...   Sunset today... Icon_minitimeApril 25th 2010, 10:49 am

Looks good untill 8 pm
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

Sunset today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunset today...   Sunset today... Icon_minitimeApril 25th 2010, 5:11 pm

Today was a good day at sunset I finally knocked the winter out of my Monza and prolly the converter to. Went 6.13 on motor on green track I did,nt even lose control of any body functions wow what a good day Puppy went 9.74 on a three wheel motorcycle Was,nt a lot of cars but the club made a good showing and looks like we,ll be havin some new members Razz
Back to top Go down

Sunset today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunset today...   Sunset today... Icon_minitimeApril 25th 2010, 6:45 pm

Yes it was a good day with lot's of members having fun at the track...the starting line was pretty good since we had mostly slick cars and not alot of leakers! Congrats to Amac for being the fastest car at the track....
Back to top Go down
Little Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Little Toot

Sunset today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunset today...   Sunset today... Icon_minitimeApril 25th 2010, 7:28 pm

Congrats Amac! Sorry to hear about your converter though.
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

Sunset today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunset today...   Sunset today... Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2010, 7:00 am

Sunset today... Th_100_3445Sunset today... Th_100_3446
Sunset today... Th_100_3447
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

Sunset today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunset today...   Sunset today... Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2010, 7:33 am

Sunset today... 2468484460034422057Gaxyfb_th
Back to top Go down

Sunset today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunset today...   Sunset today... Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2010, 9:15 am

Bob took some nice pic's...Amac put a hurting on those wheelie bars..
Back to top Go down
Little Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Little Toot

Sunset today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunset today...   Sunset today... Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2010, 8:13 pm

Poor wheelie bars....
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

Sunset today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunset today...   Sunset today... Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2010, 8:00 am

Looks like possible t-storms this weekend so if i,m back together prolly gonna do sunset again try to get these bugs out and there some big bugs affraid
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

Sunset today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunset today...   Sunset today... Icon_minitimeApril 30th 2010, 7:26 pm

Roc and I are ready to try sunset tomorrow He brought me a converter and told me he would guarantee it would be better worse or the same as the one I had in the car ? lol
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

Sunset today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunset today...   Sunset today... Icon_minitimeApril 30th 2010, 8:48 pm

my Pick up broke down on the way to get lil toot (fuel pump)
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

Sunset today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunset today...   Sunset today... Icon_minitimeApril 30th 2010, 10:14 pm

It,s not a bad job if there,s not a lot of rust and you,re truck does not have a lot of rust does it Toot ?
Back to top Go down

Sunset today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunset today...   Sunset today... Icon_minitimeApril 30th 2010, 10:46 pm

amac wrote:
Roc and I are ready to try sunset tomorrow He brought me a converter and told me he would guarantee it would be better worse or the same as the one I had in the car ? lol
Sunset opens at 1 on sat.
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

Sunset today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunset today...   Sunset today... Icon_minitimeMay 1st 2010, 8:39 am

If the monza runs good today I,m going to take some of Alex,s money !!!! And he won,t like me no more lol!
Back to top Go down
Little Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Little Toot

Sunset today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunset today...   Sunset today... Icon_minitimeMay 1st 2010, 9:35 am

The truck does not have a lot of rust amac. It spent most of it's life in Florida.
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

Sunset today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunset today...   Sunset today... Icon_minitimeMay 9th 2010, 10:29 pm

Boy I blew it today it was cold but a lot of members showed up at sunset and had a good time. It is good to see a lot of members at the track so far a lot of members have made their 1 pass down the track already. You know there are a lot of people asking why have a rule like that ? My answer is that if you,re in a bowling league you bowl , golf , fishing, you get the picture so this is a Drag Race club and I want everyone in the Quarter Eights Drag Race to know what it is like to make a full pass on the track staging the tree and all. Now nobody is saying how fast or hard you have to run just pull up and have fun and if you,re shy or worried about being embarrassed find someone in the club to help you that is why it is a club , but learn what it is all about and in the process I,ll bet you really enjoy yourself !!! And don,t forget if you,re on the track you don,t have to look over you,re shoulder for anybody wanting to give you a big ole ticket Cool
Back to top Go down

Sunset today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunset today...   Sunset today... Icon_minitimeMay 10th 2010, 12:32 am

amac wrote:
Boy I blew it today it was cold but a lot of members showed up at sunset and had a good time. It is good to see a lot of members at the track so far a lot of members have made their 1 pass down the track already. You know there are a lot of people asking why have a rule like that ? My answer is that if you,re in a bowling league you bowl , golf , fishing, you get the picture so this is a Drag Race club and I want everyone in the Quarter Eights Drag Race to know what it is like to make a full pass on the track staging the tree and all. Now nobody is saying how fast or hard you have to run just pull up and have fun and if you,re shy or worried about being embarrassed find someone in the club to help you that is why it is a club , but learn what it is all about and in the process I,ll bet you really enjoy yourself !!! And don,t forget if you,re on the track you don,t have to look over you,re shoulder for anybody wanting to give you a big ole ticket Cool
Well worded Amac......
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

Sunset today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunset today...   Sunset today... Icon_minitimeMay 10th 2010, 10:10 am

Sunset 5 9 10
More Pictures
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sunset today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunset today...   Sunset today... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunset today...
Page 1 of 1