Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club

Dragracing friends that became a club. Established 12/08/09 Over 70 Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Club will meet at 6:30 Thursday, January 3rd at the Truck World off Rt.62 and I80.

Thompson drag race club event

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chevy_rules
Club Member
Club Member
Chevy_rules

Thompson drag race club event Empty
PostSubject: Thompson drag race club event   Thompson drag race club event Icon_minitimeMay 17th 2010, 10:36 pm

Looking at Thompsons web page im confused about the days event. The event flyer has the main event times but not much on bracket racing. Maybe Im missing something, but I thought 1/4-8's were racing for points that day. i hope the weather is nice and we have a nice turnout.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thompson drag race club event   Thompson drag race club event Icon_minitimeMay 18th 2010, 11:16 am

Chevy_rules wrote:
Looking at Thompsons web page im confused about the days event. The event flyer has the main event times but not much on bracket racing. Maybe Im missing something, but I thought 1/4-8's were racing for points that day. i hope the weather is nice and we have a nice turnout.
(may 29 race) Mr. Z and I had talked about them having the brackets at this race and how good the track prep will be for us. I tried the Thompson raceline with no help but will keep trying to find out for sure! http://www.thompsonracewaypark.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=frontpage&Itemid=54
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thompson drag race club event   Thompson drag race club event Icon_minitimeMay 18th 2010, 3:17 pm

pineapple wrote:
Chevy_rules wrote:
(may 29 race) Mr. Z and I had talked about them having the brackets at this race and how good the track prep will be for us. I tried the Thompson raceline with no help but will keep trying to find out for sure! http://www.thompsonracewaypark.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=frontpage&Itemid=54
Mr.Z said they do the regular race also...So get ready!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thompson drag race club event   Thompson drag race club event Icon_minitimeMay 18th 2010, 7:41 pm

Gates open at 11:00 Am, racing starts around 5:00 Pm. Get there early for parking !!!!!! They will be packed that weekend. last saturday there had to be 80-100 cars in No-Box alone, 4 lanes back to the concession stands. Lots a FUN!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thompson drag race club event   Thompson drag race club event Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thompson drag race club event
Page 1 of 1