Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club

Dragracing friends that became a club. Established 12/08/09 Over 70 Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Club will meet at 6:30 Thursday, January 3rd at the Truck World off Rt.62 and I80.

Summit Discount

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
moterhead
Club Member
Club Member
moterhead

Summit Discount Empty
PostSubject: Summit Discount   Summit Discount Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2010, 3:50 pm

Does anyone know if the discounts, listed on the home page, are for in store purchases or are they for online orders? Question
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

Summit Discount Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summit Discount   Summit Discount Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2010, 5:31 pm

I have used them in the store before
Back to top Go down

Summit Discount Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summit Discount   Summit Discount Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2010, 8:53 pm

Mr. Z informed me today that the codes might not work any more because of the internet...To many people that were not supposed to have them were using the discount code. Please ask if they are still good before you buy!
Back to top Go down

Summit Discount Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summit Discount   Summit Discount Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2010, 9:09 pm

I just called summit about the discount codes...the xtrkaa is no longer any good but the 2retyv is still good! I think Rocky used his code in the store.
Back to top Go down
moterhead
Club Member
Club Member
moterhead

Summit Discount Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summit Discount   Summit Discount Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2010, 9:12 pm

Thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
moterhead
Club Member
Club Member
moterhead

Summit Discount Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summit Discount   Summit Discount Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2010, 1:37 pm

The discount code on our website is not valid anymore. I tried today with no luck, he said that it expired and they had no current ones available.
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

Summit Discount Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summit Discount   Summit Discount Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2010, 6:25 pm

If you can get you,re parts cheaper with another parts supplier summit will match price like STAR PERFORMANCE
Back to top Go down

Summit Discount Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summit Discount   Summit Discount Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2010, 7:21 pm

Summit dropped most discounts because of internet abuse. Don't expect to see them anytime soon, any valid ones at least....
Back to top Go down

Summit Discount Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summit Discount   Summit Discount Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2010, 9:17 am

The service at Star Performance is A1 and they will match jegs or summit also. Sometimes you can find deals at Competion Products....
Back to top Go down
TurboJoe
Club Member
Club Member
TurboJoe

Summit Discount Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summit Discount   Summit Discount Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2010, 2:27 pm

Just found out that the "2RETYV" discount code still works- but only for New York State resident mailing addresses! Crying or Very sad

Do we know anyone who lives up there? Question
Back to top Go down
http://qedrc.com

Summit Discount Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summit Discount   Summit Discount Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2010, 9:50 pm

turbowanabe wrote:
Just found out that the "2RETYV" discount code still works- but only for New York State resident mailing addresses! Crying or Very sad

Do we know anyone who lives up there? Question
scratch maybe I don't need anything from summit after all...not really that's my favorite store ROADTRIP!
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

Summit Discount Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summit Discount   Summit Discount Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2010, 10:26 am

If anybody gets code let me know so we can abuse it!
Back to top Go down

Summit Discount Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summit Discount   Summit Discount Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2010, 9:26 pm

http://www.retailmenot.com/view/summitracing.com

heres some codes to try. looks like they sre a hit n miss ordeal. but good luck.
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

Summit Discount Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summit Discount   Summit Discount Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2010, 9:59 pm

Did not work
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Summit Discount Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summit Discount   Summit Discount Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summit Discount
Page 1 of 1