Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club

Dragracing friends that became a club. Established 12/08/09 Over 70 Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Club will meet at 6:30 Thursday, January 3rd at the Truck World off Rt.62 and I80.

On the Road

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

On the Road Empty
PostSubject: On the Road   On the Road Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2010, 8:29 pm

Rvryone has been on a long trip to a track an had to go real bad, sometimes ya just can't find a rest stop quick nuff or are 50 miles from the next exit. Well what I do is look for a good field of corn to run in an relieve my bowels where no one can see or hear ya moan. One good tip I've learned over the years is when your sitting there grunting with nuthing to do, shell a few ears an get yerself ready to exit, after ya shelled a few look at each corn cob for its color, Field corn comes in two colors, red cobs an white cobs after the corn is shelled. when yer all done make sure ya wipe yer azz with a red cob first, then a white one. The white cob will let ya know if ya need to another red cob !!! This is a good piece of information to have let me tell ya.
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

On the Road Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Road   On the Road Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2010, 8:38 pm

See I told you
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

On the Road Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Road   On the Road Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2010, 8:47 pm

On the Road 1482
Back to top Go down
Little Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Little Toot

On the Road Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Road   On the Road Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2010, 8:48 pm

LOL!!!!!! lol! Laughing
Back to top Go down

On the Road Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Road   On the Road Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2010, 12:18 pm

And if you're really lucky like me you'll get a camo toilet for Christmas to insert into your 2" hitch incase you can't find a tree next to that corn field to bend over....
Back to top Go down

On the Road Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Road   On the Road Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2010, 7:26 pm

Little Z28 wrote:
And if you're really lucky like me you'll get a camo toilet for Christmas to insert into your 2" hitch incase you can't find a tree next to that corn field to bend over....

they will need some pics of that to show everyone we ain't Amish an ole fashion, we got modern conveniences.
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

On the Road Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Road   On the Road Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2010, 8:38 pm

We be havin things!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

On the Road Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Road   On the Road Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On the Road
Page 1 of 1