Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club

Dragracing friends that became a club. Established 12/08/09 Over 70 Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Club will meet at 6:30 Thursday, January 3rd at the Truck World off Rt.62 and I80.

Down time for Amac

Go down 
+3
TurboJoe
Toot
amac
7 posters
AuthorMessage
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

Down time for Amac Empty
PostSubject: Down time for Amac   Down time for Amac Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2010, 8:13 am

Well it looks like I,ll be getting some R@R, going in for surgery tomorrow to correct some diverticulitous . Boy sure sounds like fun as old as I am getting I am going to tell the Dr. to leave a NOS port in me for a little pick me up I just hope that when I wake up I don,t see it on Utube the next morning with everyone making faces at me and playing with me while I am asleep affraid
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

Down time for Amac Empty
PostSubject: Re: Down time for Amac   Down time for Amac Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2010, 9:43 am

We will pray for the best and a speedy Recovery.
Back to top Go down

Down time for Amac Empty
PostSubject: Re: Down time for Amac   Down time for Amac Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2010, 12:20 pm

Good luck with the operation and if you need anything, just ask.
Back to top Go down
TurboJoe
Club Member
Club Member
TurboJoe

Down time for Amac Empty
PostSubject: Re: Down time for Amac   Down time for Amac Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2010, 3:40 pm

Skip

Our thoughts and prayers are with you

Before you know it- you'll be 'wheels up and holdin on' again!

sunny
Back to top Go down
http://qedrc.com

Down time for Amac Empty
PostSubject: Re: Down time for Amac   Down time for Amac Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2010, 3:59 pm

Back to top Go down
moterhead
Club Member
Club Member
moterhead

Down time for Amac Empty
PostSubject: Re: Down time for Amac   Down time for Amac Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2010, 6:14 pm

We will be keeping you in our prayers. Hoping for a speedy recovery.
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

Down time for Amac Empty
PostSubject: Re: Down time for Amac   Down time for Amac Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2010, 6:41 pm

Thanks everybody for the thought,s and prayers they are much welcomed I should be back before the season goes away Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Down time for Amac Empty
PostSubject: Re: Down time for Amac   Down time for Amac Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2010, 7:30 pm

Hope all goes well, Good Luck.
Back to top Go down
chevy2kid
Club Member
Club Member
chevy2kid

Down time for Amac Empty
PostSubject: Re: Down time for Amac   Down time for Amac Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2010, 9:57 pm

good luck
Back to top Go down
Rocs61vet
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
Rocs61vet

Down time for Amac Empty
PostSubject: Re: Down time for Amac   Down time for Amac Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2010, 5:45 pm

Just a quick up-date on Skip's surgery today ! he went into surgery at 11am and out about 2pm , all went well and he is resting in his room 353 @ Greenville Hospital. surgery performed by scope and I think a NOS tube was connected some where ???
Back to top Go down

Down time for Amac Empty
PostSubject: Re: Down time for Amac   Down time for Amac Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2010, 5:53 pm

That's great to hear. Not so much about the NOS tube, but the operation. Get well Skip.
Dan
Back to top Go down

Down time for Amac Empty
PostSubject: Re: Down time for Amac   Down time for Amac Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2010, 6:27 pm

Hope your feeling a little better by the time ya read this. Just thinking about what that doctor had to work on makes me appreciate my job a lot more lol! I hope smiling don't pull on your rearend muscles .
Back to top Go down

Down time for Amac Empty
PostSubject: Re: Down time for Amac   Down time for Amac Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2010, 9:21 pm

Hope your recovery is quick and downtime is minimal. Take care of yourself Skip and settle down if the doctor says to!
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

Down time for Amac Empty
PostSubject: Re: Down time for Amac   Down time for Amac Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2010, 2:04 pm

Well I,m back but moving kinda slow Prolly have to set the rev limit on the monza at about 1100 to get her down a real smooth track LOL These pain pills are kinda strong am I on the club site LMAO
Back to top Go down
Little Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Little Toot

Down time for Amac Empty
PostSubject: Re: Down time for Amac   Down time for Amac Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2010, 2:17 pm

LOL! Get well soon skip!
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

Down time for Amac Empty
PostSubject: Re: Down time for Amac   Down time for Amac Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2010, 2:17 pm

You will need them your finger is going to be sore
Back to top Go down

Down time for Amac Empty
PostSubject: Re: Down time for Amac   Down time for Amac Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2010, 6:57 pm

Welcome back, hope ya feel good. ya prolly are about ready to hit the Golden Corral? ya must be starving after being in gREENVILLES MASH UNIT.
Back to top Go down
Rocs61vet
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
Rocs61vet

Down time for Amac Empty
PostSubject: Re: Down time for Amac   Down time for Amac Icon_minitimeJune 8th 2010, 7:38 am

Welcome Home Skip, take it easy and let them two boys take care of you now !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Down time for Amac Empty
PostSubject: Re: Down time for Amac   Down time for Amac Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Down time for Amac
Page 1 of 1