Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club

Dragracing friends that became a club. Established 12/08/09 Over 70 Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Club will meet at 6:30 Thursday, January 3rd at the Truck World off Rt.62 and I80.

Amac, Made another pass after you left

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
flatiron44

Amac, Made another pass after you left Empty
PostSubject: Amac, Made another pass after you left   Amac, Made another pass after you left Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 4:16 pm

It was my best of the day 7.85 got a real good burn out. It didn't seem like no tranny slippage. When I did my burn out I really got the R'S up around 5200. I have a 5000 Rpm convertor when it seemed like I was having slippage issue's earlier do you think maybe I wasn't getting on it hard enough during the burn out process or am I just wishful thinking. Hope to have Caltracs on in the next couple of weeks Smile
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

PostSubject: Re: Amac, Made another pass after you left   Amac, Made another pass after you left Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 9:05 pm

Flatiron it could easily be your converter and that was definitely a good pass for you but I think there,s more in it then again brackets are not how fast but how consistent so just run her and dial her in and if everything works good enough to be consistent then use it.
Back to top Go down
flatiron44

PostSubject: Re: Amac, Made another pass after you left   Amac, Made another pass after you left Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 9:16 pm

Just picked up another 727, gonna see if I can swing having another built.
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

PostSubject: Re: Amac, Made another pass after you left   Amac, Made another pass after you left Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 9:21 pm

Yeah keep as many spares as you can that way you wont need them lol
Back to top Go down
flatiron44

PostSubject: Re: Amac, Made another pass after you left   Amac, Made another pass after you left Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 9:31 pm

I'm looking at getting the rear suspension set-up every pass yesterday felt like I was on Ice till I hit 3rd gear. I thank you a bunch for the tips and talking with me last season and this one. All the outgoing and helpful people at Sunset had alot to do with me getting hooked.
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

PostSubject: Re: Amac, Made another pass after you left   Amac, Made another pass after you left Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2010, 7:52 am

You know drag racing is that kind of sport the harder you work the more fun you have. Huh I guess that,s why most drag racers are so honest and helpful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amac, Made another pass after you left   Amac, Made another pass after you left Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2010, 8:33 am

flatiron44 wrote:
I'm looking at getting the rear suspension set-up every pass yesterday felt like I was on Ice till I hit 3rd gear. I thank you a bunch for the tips and talking with me last season and this one. All the outgoing and helpful people at Sunset had alot to do with me getting hooked.
Come on out to Thompson for the next 8.90 race and your traction problems will go away. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amac, Made another pass after you left   Amac, Made another pass after you left Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amac, Made another pass after you left
Page 1 of 1