Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club

Dragracing friends that became a club. Established 12/08/09 Over 70 Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Club will meet at 6:30 Thursday, January 3rd at the Truck World off Rt.62 and I80.

Happy Birthday Dad

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Happy Birthday Dad Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday Dad   Happy Birthday Dad Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2010, 5:11 pm

For those of you that don't know, today is Mr. Z's birthday....HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD. Hope you have a good day!!
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

Happy Birthday Dad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Dad   Happy Birthday Dad Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2010, 5:35 pm

Happy Birthday!
Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Dad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Dad   Happy Birthday Dad Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2010, 6:12 pm

Happy Birthday Don. Hope you're enjoying the day.
Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Dad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Dad   Happy Birthday Dad Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2010, 6:56 pm

Thanks lil Z an all you guys. pretty nice day overall, I feel older this year just a little bit. i'm 54 but the good news is the shows only about half way over !!!!
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

Happy Birthday Dad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Dad   Happy Birthday Dad Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2010, 7:03 pm

Happy B-day Don you got me by just over 1 year but I,m catching up fast lol
Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Dad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Dad   Happy Birthday Dad Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2010, 8:53 pm

Thanks Skip, after watching 54 of em flash by, 1 year differance ain't much at all.
Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Dad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Dad   Happy Birthday Dad Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2010, 9:13 pm

happy B-day!!! cheers I cant believe you are that old... you dont look a day over 53 (hahaha) . Hope you had a good one!!!!
Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Dad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Dad   Happy Birthday Dad Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2010, 10:07 pm

He's alright for now...we start to worry when he can't remember his age.....and unlike mom, he is honest about his!!
Back to top Go down
Little Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Little Toot

Happy Birthday Dad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Dad   Happy Birthday Dad Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2010, 9:11 pm

Happy late b day mr z!
Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Dad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Dad   Happy Birthday Dad Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2010, 9:48 pm

Thanks guys, i.m finally sobering up after a 4 day binge , well I can still dreamed about it. I did help sing the happy Birthday song to myself as usual with the backup of Mrs Z an the boya. I ain't sure if they sing or not though I'm so loud an a really good singer. I should think about singing solo next year to me by me !
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

Happy Birthday Dad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Dad   Happy Birthday Dad Icon_minitimeJune 21st 2010, 7:31 am

Mr Z wrote:
I should think about singing solo !

Maybe we could get you to sing the anthem at the track?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Happy Birthday Dad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Dad   Happy Birthday Dad Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Dad
Page 1 of 1