Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club

Dragracing friends that became a club. Established 12/08/09 Over 70 Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Club will meet at 6:30 Thursday, January 3rd at the Truck World off Rt.62 and I80.

Pic's Lucky's

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Pic's Lucky's Empty
PostSubject: Pic's Lucky's   Pic's Lucky's Icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2010, 9:29 pm

What a nice day for racing...as for my first time at Lucky's I thought it was a pretty nice track! The malibu went a best of 7.41 which is on par for the heat & me hotlapping. I have some pictures from today. Check out pic #36 & #46. The ford boys went a 11.00 and on the return road the front rim broke apart affraid and the wheels up pic between Chip & Mike...The video's will come when I can figure out how to post them scratch https://s1014.photobucket.com/albums/af268/sunsetracer/?action=view&current=101_0156.jpg
Back to top Go down

Pic's Lucky's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pic's Lucky's   Pic's Lucky's Icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2010, 10:30 pm

Congrats to Flatiron44...1/4eights win at lucky's......
Back to top Go down
Wheaton-Special
Club Member
Club Member
Wheaton-Special

Pic's Lucky's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pic's Lucky's   Pic's Lucky's Icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2010, 10:33 pm

I think pics #61 & 62 are what its all about! Awesome.
Back to top Go down
Rocs61vet
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
Rocs61vet

Pic's Lucky's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pic's Lucky's   Pic's Lucky's Icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2010, 6:50 am

Wheaton-Special wrote:
I think pics #61 & 62 are what its all about! Awesome.
I agree Tom, " Freedom " Happy 4th of July
Back to top Go down

Pic's Lucky's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pic's Lucky's   Pic's Lucky's Icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2010, 10:30 am

pineapple wrote:
What a nice day for racing...as for my first time at Lucky's I thought it was a pretty nice track! The malibu went a best of 7.41 which is on par for the heat & me hotlapping. I have some pictures from today. Check out pic #36 & #46. The ford boys went a 11.00 and on the return road the front rim broke apart affraid and the wheels up pic between Chip & Mike...The video's will come when I can figure out how to post them scratch https://s1014.photobucket.com/albums/af268/sunsetracer/?action=view&current=101_0156.jpg
My computer doesn't reconize the video....stay tune.
Back to top Go down

Pic's Lucky's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pic's Lucky's   Pic's Lucky's Icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2010, 12:45 am

This is the wheel that came apart on the return road after the 11.00 pass! https://s1014.photobucket.com/albums/af268/sunsetracer/?action=view&current=101_0196.jpg
Back to top Go down

Pic's Lucky's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pic's Lucky's   Pic's Lucky's Icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2010, 2:23 pm

Anyone else take any pictures that they'd be so kind to share???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pic's Lucky's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pic's Lucky's   Pic's Lucky's Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pic's Lucky's
Page 1 of 1