Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club

Dragracing friends that became a club. Established 12/08/09 Over 70 Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Club will meet at 6:30 Thursday, January 3rd at the Truck World off Rt.62 and I80.

Members count 2/4/10

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Members count 2/4/10 Empty
PostSubject: Members count 2/4/10   Members count 2/4/10 Icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2010, 10:39 pm

The 1/4 1/8s dragracing club was started on 12/8/09 with just 20 members, it has since grown to 36. When the tracks open and the carshows start we are expecting to double these numbers by may. I just want to remind everyone when you bring a new prospect in, ask yourself if this member is going to participate in the club activities. Since we have 36 Presidents in this club please feel free to make suggestions to the path we are taking. T-shirts will be ordered next week. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Members count 2/4/10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members count 2/4/10   Members count 2/4/10 Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2010, 12:09 am

pineapple wrote:
The 1/4 1/8s dragracing club was started on 12/8/09 with just 20 members, it has since grown to 36. When the tracks open and the carshows start we are expecting to double these numbers by may. I just want to remind everyone when you bring a new prospect in, ask yourself if this member is going to participate in the club activities. Since we have 36 Presidents in this club please feel free to make suggestions to the path we are taking. T-shirts will be ordered next week. Very Happy
Our next meeting is on tuesday MARCH 2 at the Denny's....7pm.
Back to top Go down

Members count 2/4/10
Page 1 of 1