Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club

Dragracing friends that became a club. Established 12/08/09 Over 70 Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Club will meet at 6:30 Thursday, January 3rd at the Truck World off Rt.62 and I80.

Check Your Calendars for Date to go to Magnolia

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

Check Your Calendars for Date to go to Magnolia Empty
PostSubject: Check Your Calendars for Date to go to Magnolia   Check Your Calendars for Date to go to Magnolia Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2010, 12:27 pm

I have been going down there when I can but I think we vote on date for the Club to help support this Track it is a good Hookin track and well maintained just don't a time trail with shorts on Dixie will Fuss at you! Check Your Calendars for Date to go to Magnolia Lol
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

PostSubject: Re: Check Your Calendars for Date to go to Magnolia   Check Your Calendars for Date to go to Magnolia Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2010, 7:35 pm

If I put shorts on everybody will fuss at me I got the most pitiful getaway sticks you have ever seen lol
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

PostSubject: Re: Check Your Calendars for Date to go to Magnolia   Check Your Calendars for Date to go to Magnolia Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2010, 8:33 pm

Check Your Calendars for Date to go to Magnolia Affraid
amac wrote:
If I put shorts on everybody will fuss at me I got the most pitiful getaway sticks you have ever seen lol

Sweetie pie wants to go there or Steel Valley because there a more atv trails down there and free electric.
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

PostSubject: Re: Check Your Calendars for Date to go to Magnolia   Check Your Calendars for Date to go to Magnolia Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2010, 10:02 pm

Alright when we get through this weekend with the Cruisin Few track rental we figure out where and when and make sure there are atv trails
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Check Your Calendars for Date to go to Magnolia   Check Your Calendars for Date to go to Magnolia Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Check Your Calendars for Date to go to Magnolia
Page 1 of 1