Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club

Dragracing friends that became a club. Established 12/08/09 Over 70 Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Club will meet at 6:30 Thursday, January 3rd at the Truck World off Rt.62 and I80.

Wed. Charlie B's cruise in

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Wed. Charlie B's cruise in Empty
PostSubject: Wed. Charlie B's cruise in   Wed. Charlie B's cruise in Icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2010, 9:16 am

Charlie B's in mercer has a cruise in every wed at 6pm. Take 1 productions is the D.J. and they have wings for just 35 cents! Free prizes... Rt.19 and I-80 Ph.724-748-4477
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wed. Charlie B's cruise in   Wed. Charlie B's cruise in Icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2010, 7:32 am

pineapple wrote:
Charlie B's in mercer has a cruise in every wed at 6pm. Take 1 productions is the D.J. and they have wings for just 35 cents! Free prizes... Rt.19 and I-80 Ph.724-748-4477
It's wing night at the cruise in and lot's of trailer parking for the race cars........just take the mercer exit off of I-80.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wed. Charlie B's cruise in   Wed. Charlie B's cruise in Icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2010, 9:24 am

It's wing night! I hope to have both cars there tonight....
Back to top Go down
Rocs61vet
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
Rocs61vet

PostSubject: Re: Wed. Charlie B's cruise in   Wed. Charlie B's cruise in Icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2010, 3:15 pm

Looks like it will be a Good Night for it !!!
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

PostSubject: Re: Wed. Charlie B's cruise in   Wed. Charlie B's cruise in Icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2010, 7:55 am

The Quarter eights shook them up a little at Charlie B,s Roc and I took our cars over and did two burnouts and a launch they won,t forget that for a while lol it was plenty of room to do it safe if you,re wondering, good bunch of people really interested in getting more drag cars over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wed. Charlie B's cruise in   Wed. Charlie B's cruise in Icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2010, 8:22 am

That was fun.......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wed. Charlie B's cruise in   Wed. Charlie B's cruise in Icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2010, 7:47 pm

pineapple wrote:
I spoke to the owner tonight and he said if he could get enough cars he would try to rent a portable DYNO....This is not your ordinary cruise in....
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

PostSubject: Re: Wed. Charlie B's cruise in   Wed. Charlie B's cruise in Icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2010, 7:37 am

Chuck is so friendly and he really loves hot rods of all kinds and he would do just about anything to keep them coming and he is trying to contact someone with a portable dyno to bring on one of the cruise nights he sure made Roc and I feel welcome he watered down our slicks so we could do a burnout in the parking lot LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wed. Charlie B's cruise in   Wed. Charlie B's cruise in Icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2010, 12:55 pm

Is this place around where the McDonald's restaurant and other businesses are located on Rt. 19 ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wed. Charlie B's cruise in   Wed. Charlie B's cruise in Icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2010, 8:04 pm

Yep right across the road at the ole Howard Johnsons I believe. I been meaning to get down there but never remember til its to late Wed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wed. Charlie B's cruise in   Wed. Charlie B's cruise in Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wed. Charlie B's cruise in
Page 1 of 1