Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club

Dragracing friends that became a club. Established 12/08/09 Over 70 Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Club will meet at 6:30 Thursday, January 3rd at the Truck World off Rt.62 and I80.

Cruizin Few Car Club Track Rental Info

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TurboJoe
Club Member
Club Member
TurboJoe

Cruizin Few Car Club Track Rental Info Empty
PostSubject: Cruizin Few Car Club Track Rental Info   Cruizin Few Car Club Track Rental Info Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2010, 5:57 am

GREAT NEWS!

I sent the Prez of their club an email about their track rental and here is his reply:

"Hi Joe,

Thanks for the email - I have attached the rough draft of the flyer for our "Day At The Drags" and you, your Club and anyone else you think might be interested are MORE than welcome to come out and have some fun with the Cruzin' Few - The only fundraiser we do (per our by-laws) is our annual MDA Cruise at the World Famous Midway in Potter Twp - Once we get closer to cruising season, check our website calendar for what is happening in our area - Again, thanks for the email and hope to see you and your club members somewhere in Summer 2010!!"

So, their track rental is scheduled for August 8th, 2010 at Quaker City Raceway from 11am until 5pm, cost is $10 to race- $5 to spectate!!!! (what a deal!!!).

I'm going to try to attach the file of the flyer that he sent me ( I might need Toot, or Lil Toot's help!)
Back to top Go down
http://qedrc.com
TurboJoe
Club Member
Club Member
TurboJoe

PostSubject: Re: Cruizin Few Car Club Track Rental Info   Cruizin Few Car Club Track Rental Info Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2010, 6:00 am

Here is their Flyer:

https://i.servimg.com/u/f63/14/83/90/68/2010do15.jpg

Very Happy

cheers

Maybe you guys could make this a "Sticky" Question
Back to top Go down
TurboJoe
Club Member
Club Member
TurboJoe

PostSubject: Re: Cruizin Few Car Club Track Rental Info   Cruizin Few Car Club Track Rental Info Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2010, 6:10 am

Their Prez also said that he was going to put a link to our club on their website!

Surprised

If you guys get a chance go over to their site and check it out- pretty nice club!

http://www.cruzinfew.com/index2.cfm
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

PostSubject: Re: Cruizin Few Car Club Track Rental Info   Cruizin Few Car Club Track Rental Info Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2010, 7:35 am

Cruizin Few Car Club Track Rental Info 2010do15
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

PostSubject: Re: Cruizin Few Car Club Track Rental Info   Cruizin Few Car Club Track Rental Info Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2010, 8:09 am

Now that sounds like a good day we should all try to make day at the drags Laughing
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

PostSubject: Re: Cruizin Few Car Club Track Rental Info   Cruizin Few Car Club Track Rental Info Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2010, 8:45 am

I agree sound like a good time
Back to top Go down
moterhead
Club Member
Club Member
moterhead

PostSubject: Re: Cruizin Few Car Club Track Rental Info   Cruizin Few Car Club Track Rental Info Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2010, 8:32 pm

Count me in!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruizin Few Car Club Track Rental Info   Cruizin Few Car Club Track Rental Info Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2010, 9:38 pm

For just $10 that's a real bargin....I'm hoping this will be one of our track days for the club!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruizin Few Car Club Track Rental Info   Cruizin Few Car Club Track Rental Info Icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2010, 2:39 pm

Toot wrote:
Cruizin Few Car Club Track Rental Info 2010do15
Turbowannabe, do you know how many cars where there last year?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cruizin Few Car Club Track Rental Info   Cruizin Few Car Club Track Rental Info Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cruizin Few Car Club Track Rental Info
Page 1 of 1