Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club

Dragracing friends that became a club. Established 12/08/09 Over 70 Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Club will meet at 6:30 Thursday, January 3rd at the Truck World off Rt.62 and I80.

New slicks Hoosiers or M/T'S

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
flatiron44

New slicks Hoosiers or M/T'S Empty
PostSubject: New slicks Hoosiers or M/T'S   New slicks Hoosiers or M/T'S Icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2010, 12:55 am

I know I'm opening up a can of worms I'm looking at 26x8-15 but can't decide which maker to go with. Anyone see any ET difference between one or the other?
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

PostSubject: Re: New slicks Hoosiers or M/T'S   New slicks Hoosiers or M/T'S Icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2010, 8:05 am

I have always liked M/Ts they seem to fit my budget and work good on my car but everyone has their own preference.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New slicks Hoosiers or M/T'S   New slicks Hoosiers or M/T'S Icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2010, 6:48 pm

Hoosier, best hooking tires in the business...Dad keeps running 1.17 60's and 5.0's to 5.teens in the 1/8 mile on True 29.5x10.5x15s. Sidewalls are better and don't leak air like M/T's if you don't run tubes. My tires have never had tubes in them and never drop more than 3 pounds all winter long.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New slicks Hoosiers or M/T'S   New slicks Hoosiers or M/T'S Icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2010, 7:29 pm

Actually my slicks have been banned in some races they work so good, Hoosier 18192DO5, NHRA Unleashed/ Limited Street is one, the one I wanted to race . It is the only tired listed as not being allowed. If you can get the size you want with the DO5 compound, they are sticky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New slicks Hoosiers or M/T'S   New slicks Hoosiers or M/T'S Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New slicks Hoosiers or M/T'S
Page 1 of 1