Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club

Dragracing friends that became a club. Established 12/08/09 Over 70 Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Club will meet at 6:30 Thursday, January 3rd at the Truck World off Rt.62 and I80.

Pittsburgh Pro Mods

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Pittsburgh Pro Mods Empty
PostSubject: Pittsburgh Pro Mods   Pittsburgh Pro Mods Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2010, 6:59 am

I just wanted to let folks know that the Pittsburgh Pro Mod race will be held this Friday evening at Pittsburgh Raceway Park. Our motor isn't ready yet (repairable hole in the block) but we'll be there. There are supposed to be 2 new cars coming in to race and I believe one of the cars is Bruce Boland from Canada with a screw blown Corvette.

Then on Saturday the PID Reunion race will be held at PRP. The UMTR and Pro Stick cars are both coming and should be around 100 stick shift cars. There will be a cruise along with gassers, Great Lakes funny cars, Southern Slingshots, and Nostalgia Stock/Super Stock combo.
http://www.pittsburghracewaypark.com/files/PID_Keystone.pdf

Oh yeah, and if that's not enough, the Hot Rod Magazine Drag Week cars will be at the track from 9 to 1 on Friday. These are all street driven cars that drive from track to track and then race. Admission to the track for this event is free. Whew.............
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pittsburgh Pro Mods   Pittsburgh Pro Mods Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2010, 9:16 pm

Maybe if I had a flat tire on the way to lilZ's somewhere around the Monroeville exit at about 4:00pm an you just happened by an gave me a ride to a phone sense Mrs Z cell battery prolly is dead I could watch the race with ya till help arrived.
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

PostSubject: Re: Pittsburgh Pro Mods   Pittsburgh Pro Mods Icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2010, 7:24 am

That sounds like a plan that will land you right in the doghouse no matter how well thought out it is Mr Z LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pittsburgh Pro Mods   Pittsburgh Pro Mods Icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2010, 7:29 am

Knowing Don, I'm sure he lists the doghouse as his seconday residence Skip.
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

PostSubject: Re: Pittsburgh Pro Mods   Pittsburgh Pro Mods Icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2010, 11:19 am

One Word Sugarshack
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pittsburgh Pro Mods   Pittsburgh Pro Mods Icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2010, 6:53 pm

Toot wrote:
One Word Sugarshack

pronounced-"shooga-shack"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pittsburgh Pro Mods   Pittsburgh Pro Mods Icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2010, 10:20 am

This weekend at PRP will be the Ghosts, Goblins and Gearheads race along with the last Pittsburgh Pro Mod race of the season. The Pro Mod cars will make 1 shakedown run and 2 qualifying runs on Saturday and then come back on Sunday for 1 more qualifying run, and then right into eliminations. Here's a flyer about the 3 day race. http://www.pittsburghracewaypark.com/images/file/Halloween.pdf

These will be some of the last runs on the Cobalt. We'll be at VMP next weekend for the IHRA national event and then the Cobalt will be put up for sale as a roller. The new GXP should be done about mid December and be ready to go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pittsburgh Pro Mods   Pittsburgh Pro Mods Icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2010, 6:43 pm

Good luck to ya all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pittsburgh Pro Mods   Pittsburgh Pro Mods Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pittsburgh Pro Mods
Page 1 of 1