Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club

Dragracing friends that became a club. Established 12/08/09 Over 70 Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Club will meet at 6:30 Thursday, January 3rd at the Truck World off Rt.62 and I80.

Congratulations to Mr. & Mrs. Little Z

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

Congratulations  to  Mr. & Mrs. Little Z Empty
PostSubject: Congratulations to Mr. & Mrs. Little Z   Congratulations  to  Mr. & Mrs. Little Z Icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2010, 6:55 pm

Hope you two all the best and many years of Happiness.

Ps ... Jr.Z ?
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to Mr. & Mrs. Little Z   Congratulations  to  Mr. & Mrs. Little Z Icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2010, 9:40 pm

I have to agree with Toot best of wishes to Mr. and Mrs. Little Z there will be ups and downs but the downs are what make the ups soooo good !!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to Mr. & Mrs. Little Z   Congratulations  to  Mr. & Mrs. Little Z Icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2010, 9:46 pm

You said exactly what I was going to type Skip! Congrats Mrs. and Mr. Lil Z!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to Mr. & Mrs. Little Z   Congratulations  to  Mr. & Mrs. Little Z Icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2010, 9:47 pm

He's still on the Honeymoon thingy. Won't be back till next week. It was a nice ceremony an reception, no one was packing any heat cept me, I thought everyone came heavily armed to weddings? Lucky for all them nuthing happened!
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to Mr. & Mrs. Little Z   Congratulations  to  Mr. & Mrs. Little Z Icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2010, 9:52 pm

That,s right Mr Z you never know when you might have to clear leather at a wedding ceremony you have to have some south in you !
Back to top Go down
Brock Spangler

Brock Spangler

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to Mr. & Mrs. Little Z   Congratulations  to  Mr. & Mrs. Little Z Icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2010, 5:02 pm

I hope everything goes well!
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to Mr. & Mrs. Little Z   Congratulations  to  Mr. & Mrs. Little Z Icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2010, 11:13 am

Thanks guys, we're back in one piece. Put on 4909 miles in two weeks out to Yellowstone and back. We had a great time at places like Yellowstone, the Badlands, Mount Rushmore, The Spam Musuem, and got to see alot of other cool things along the way!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to Mr. & Mrs. Little Z   Congratulations  to  Mr. & Mrs. Little Z Icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2010, 12:48 pm

I recognize all the places you were except the Spam Museum. Is that something I should Google or just let well enough alone ?

Congratulations  to  Mr. & Mrs. Little Z 02-0919377199T
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to Mr. & Mrs. Little Z   Congratulations  to  Mr. & Mrs. Little Z Icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2010, 9:06 pm

You hit the nail right on the head Dan! The Spam museum is right in Austin, Minnesota, beside the Hormel Factories. Danni's brother-inlaw is a spam fanatic, so we stopped by to check it out and get some Christmas gifts....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to Mr. & Mrs. Little Z   Congratulations  to  Mr. & Mrs. Little Z Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Congratulations to Mr. & Mrs. Little Z
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club :: News-
Jump to: