Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club

Dragracing friends that became a club. Established 12/08/09 Over 70 Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Club will meet at 6:30 Thursday, January 3rd at the Truck World off Rt.62 and I80.

Denny D,s Ride

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

Denny D,s Ride Empty
PostSubject: Denny D,s Ride   Denny D,s Ride Icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 9:13 pm

If you haven,t seen it Denny bought a killer 69 camaro backhalfed with a 406 glide and dana 60. Well Denny has some health issues at the moment and asked me if I would shake the car down for him at sunset so three weekends ago I tried my best to run a number in the eighth somewhere close to what the car was said to run,Long story short tranny and converter were junk so Denny bought a glide and pro X converter from Rossler transmissions and I installed it only to find no low gear so I called Rossler trans and told them what happened. Carl immediately got on the phone with me and asked what I had checked and I told him everything I could without tearing it down. He told me he knew what was wrong and would be right over with the parts to fix it!!! So about 45 min,s later here,s Carl himself and a new valve body which he installed and everything worked great. I asked Carl if we owed him anything and he said absolutely not he wanted to apologize for the problem and said do not hesitate to call him anytime with a tranny problem. The whole time Carl was there we talked about drag racing and cars and whatever I,ll tell you he went way out of his way to make things right and he did , GOOD BUSINESS !!! Denny is going to try to have the camaro at sunset sat.so I can try it this time for real he told me to drive it like I stole it,we,ll see how that works out !
Back to top Go down

Denny D,s Ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denny D,s Ride   Denny D,s Ride Icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2010, 10:31 am

Good luck Skip!
Back to top Go down
Brock Spangler

Brock Spangler

Denny D,s Ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denny D,s Ride   Denny D,s Ride Icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2010, 6:35 pm

cant wait to see it run!
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

Denny D,s Ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denny D,s Ride   Denny D,s Ride Icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2010, 6:56 pm

Good Luck Denny Shocked
Back to top Go down

Denny D,s Ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denny D,s Ride   Denny D,s Ride Icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2010, 7:18 pm

Carl Rossler is the man!! I'll never go anywhere else so long as he keeps doing what he's doing. I picked up 5 tenths with my tranny and converter combo, still running like junk with the messed up timing. Hopefully this weekend ends all that.
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

Denny D,s Ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denny D,s Ride   Denny D,s Ride Icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2010, 10:46 pm

Well Denny D,s ride really put on a show 6.84 off the trailer then a best of 6.76 and runner up in the gamblers race I might have to keep driving that old camaro it likes to cut a light and runs its number too what a bracket car !!!
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

Denny D,s Ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denny D,s Ride   Denny D,s Ride Icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2010, 7:13 am

amac wrote:
Well Denny D,s ride really put on a show 6.84 off the trailer then a best of 6.76 and runner up in the gamblers race I might have to keep driving that old camaro it likes to cut a light and runs its number too what a bracket car !!!

Well my dad always told me it was 10% car and 90% driver but you had to fix it first so I will get back to you on that. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Denny D,s Ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denny D,s Ride   Denny D,s Ride Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Denny D,s Ride
Page 1 of 1