Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club

Dragracing friends that became a club. Established 12/08/09 Over 70 Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Club will meet at 6:30 Thursday, January 3rd at the Truck World off Rt.62 and I80.

New best...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

New best... Empty
PostSubject: New best...   New best... Icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2010, 8:37 pm

The falcon went a new best of 7.52 at Sunset today with a nice 1.58 60'.....Good job Bill & Frank on the track prep!
Back to top Go down

New best... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New best...   New best... Icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2010, 8:45 pm

Congrats Pineapple!!!
Back to top Go down

New best... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New best...   New best... Icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2010, 8:58 pm

wow Mike, are ya spraying it now? Nice pass.
Back to top Go down

New best... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New best...   New best... Icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2010, 9:06 pm

Not to bad for a forddd...Wayne took some nice video of speed's 64 falcon and my my 62 racing today and neither car broke down ..speed's 64 with hard street tires and a 4 speed put on a nice smoke show...
Back to top Go down

New best... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New best...   New best... Icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2010, 9:10 pm

not bad at all !!!!!!
Back to top Go down

New best... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New best...   New best... Icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2010, 9:36 pm

Pineapple, you looking for another ford to ad to the family?LOL
Back to top Go down

New best... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New best...   New best... Icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2010, 10:16 pm

Nice job Pineapple. It was a nice day and sounds like a few new bests were set. Perfect time for the 7.50 class at Sunset!
Back to top Go down

New best... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New best...   New best... Icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2010, 8:59 pm

The Falcon might be a good race for my Chevy2, we'll have to meet somewhere on a nice straight stretch of back road with a 6-pack an a wallet full of money an run em off,lol!
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

New best... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New best...   New best... Icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2010, 9:18 pm

Now we need to get a crowd and get some side bets going !!! DOLLAR ON THE DUECE !!!
Back to top Go down
NDA Racer

NDA Racer

New best... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New best...   New best... Icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2010, 9:29 pm

Congrats!
Back to top Go down

New best... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New best...   New best... Icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2010, 9:41 pm

Mr Z wrote:
The Falcon might be a good race for my Chevy2, we'll have to meet somewhere on a nice straight stretch of back road with a 6-pack an a wallet full of money an run em off,lol!
Let's go to sunset the 1st week in nov. I'll have a full wallet of money and a 6pack of cokes but do I have to bet on the ford? cheers
Back to top Go down
10secvega

New best... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New best...   New best... Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2010, 6:49 am

Mr Z wrote:

There's a Ltl Vega itchin to get some of that.
Back to top Go down

New best... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New best...   New best... Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2010, 1:09 pm

Mr. Z 9 sec. 62 chevy II 235/60-15 street tire, Kev's 10 sec. turbo vega 235/60-15 street tire, my 11 sec. 62 falcon 235/60-15 street tires...sounds like a new street car class?
Back to top Go down

New best... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New best...   New best... Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2010, 6:48 pm

Now I'm gonna have to build a street warrior to hang out with all you guys....
Back to top Go down
10secvega

New best... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New best...   New best... Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2010, 7:16 pm

I changed a bunch of stuff on my car last winter. I somewhere,somehow completely lost the tune up. With my 6765 turbo i couldn't break out of the 12's. A couple weeks ago i completely tore the car apart,put my stock turbo on the car and went to the Fall Round up. It was only $25 to race Street Legal,so i left my Pep Boys 235/60/15 street tires on the car and said what the heck. Hoping for a low 13 maybe a high 12. Second pass saturday the car went a 1.98 60 foot and a 12.52@110.52. I'm now in the process of bolting the big turbo back on and going to Thompson saturday.
Back to top Go down

New best... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New best...   New best... Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2010, 7:38 pm

10secvega wrote:
I changed a bunch of stuff on my car last winter. I somewhere,somehow completely lost the tune up. With my 6765 turbo i couldn't break out of the 12's. A couple weeks ago i completely tore the car apart,put my stock turbo on the car and went to the Fall Round up. It was only $25 to race Street Legal,so i left my Pep Boys 235/60/15 street tires on the car and said what the heck. Hoping for a low 13 maybe a high 12. Second pass saturday the car went a 1.98 60 foot and a 12.52@110.52. I'm now in the process of bolting the big turbo back on and going to Thompson saturday.

Same thing happened to me last winter too, somewhere, somehow I completly lost my nitrous jets an couldn't get the Nova any faster than 7.57 in the 1/8. haha! BSBSBSBBSBSBSBSBSBSBSBSBSBSBSBS!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

New best... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New best...   New best... Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2010, 7:43 pm

Let's go to sunset the 1st week in nov. I'll have a full wallet of money and a 6pack of cokes but do I have to bet on the ford? cheers [/quote]

OkeyDokey, I'm thinking the little Ford might have something for me motor to motor. I've taking some compression out an running 3.23 gears out back for the highway, can I uncap the headers.
Back to top Go down

New best... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New best...   New best... Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2010, 8:15 pm

Mr Z wrote:
Let's go to sunset the 1st week in nov. I'll have a full wallet of money and a 6pack of cokes but do I have to bet on the ford? cheers

OkeyDokey, I'm thinking the little Ford might have something for me motor to motor. I've taking some compression out an running 3.23 gears out back for the highway, can I uncap the headers.[/quote] Ok we both uncap Mr. Z and no bottle ...Kev come on out to sunset and bring capt. Lee with you...
Back to top Go down
10secvega

New best... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New best...   New best... Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2010, 9:53 pm

I can make it out the 2nd weekend,got family duties the first weekend.
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

New best... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New best...   New best... Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2010, 8:08 am

I just installed a 377 in Puppys Chevy II and hes running 235-60s I,ll call him and see if he wants to show up or he might be sceeeeeerd LOL
Back to top Go down
10secvega

New best... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New best...   New best... Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2010, 7:43 pm

I see a new class at Sunset,The 235 radial class.
Back to top Go down

New best... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New best...   New best... Icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2010, 9:45 am

10secvega wrote:
That would be fun! I'm sure Puppy will be at sunset in nov. with his nitrous loaded...Amac did you remember to fill his bottles Wink
Back to top Go down

New best... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New best...   New best... Icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2010, 8:25 pm

10secvega wrote:

That would be the race to watch, small tires an a greasy track would make for some spectater action!
Back to top Go down
speedracer

New best... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New best...   New best... Icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2010, 10:05 pm

Any chance to see the video? I know my 295's weren't hooking , ass end started to swing when i hooked second. Glad pineapple's car was hooking. Don't know if i had anything for pineapple even if it stuck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New best... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New best...   New best... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New best...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club :: Members Rides-
Jump to: