Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club

Dragracing friends that became a club. Established 12/08/09 Over 70 Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Club will meet at 6:30 Thursday, January 3rd at the Truck World off Rt.62 and I80.

So much.....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

So much..... Empty
PostSubject: So much.....   So much..... Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2010, 8:18 pm

I can not give enough thanks to all the members working on this and other websights. Also I want to thank everyone else for asking what they can do to help this club get off the ground. cheers
Back to top Go down
TurboJoe
Club Member
Club Member
TurboJoe

So much..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So much.....   So much..... Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2010, 4:11 pm

Well, I think big thanks go out to you, Skip, Toot, and Lil Toot, for all your hard work on getting this new club up and running and with an awesome club web site!

All your guys hard work has not gone un-noticed, and is greatly appreciated!

Smile
Back to top Go down
http://qedrc.com
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

So much..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So much.....   So much..... Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2010, 7:02 pm

This was the whole Idea behind quarter eights drag race club. We want people who have a true love of performance to be able to get together with each other and their cars. To exchange Ideas and stories and good times sharing the same interest and getting to know each other and be appreciative of their company and hotrods all the while getting along with each other and looking out for each other.I said it before and I,ll say it again is this great or what? Pineapple and I could not have cooked this up without the fantastic support we have received from all the founding members lets try our best to keep going in a positive direction and hit those tracks running. I want to see Mr Z blow his tires off at Sunset I want to see Rocs vette get out of shape I want to fight my monza all the down the track I want to see Pineapple and Renee tree Gordie I want to see Joe d,s malibu twist up Bensons malibu haze the tires I want to see every members hotrod go down the 660 or 1320 and try their best to set their hair on fire lol THANKS TO ALL THE MEMBERS AMAC
Back to top Go down
Little Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Little Toot

So much..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So much.....   So much..... Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2010, 7:26 pm

Wow Skip, that was Shakespeare right there! Very well said! Shocked
Back to top Go down

So much..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So much.....   So much..... Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2010, 9:26 pm

Lil Toot wrote:
Wow Skip, that was Shakespeare right there! Very well said! Shocked

Lil Toot ya fail to realize that ole Skipper has a B.S. in Literature an Philosophy. His wife once told me that he's awfully shy about it an doesnt speak openly about it but he also has a P.H.D. You'd have to ask her about that!
Back to top Go down
Little Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Little Toot

So much..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So much.....   So much..... Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2010, 9:28 pm

Lmao, I was trying to give him a little credit... LOL lol!
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

So much..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So much.....   So much..... Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2010, 9:33 pm

I told Pineapple I would get everyone stirred up. If you can,t dazzle them with brilliance you baffle them with b.s.
Back to top Go down
Little Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Little Toot

So much..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So much.....   So much..... Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2010, 9:33 pm

LOL! I know how that is..... afro
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

So much..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So much.....   So much..... Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2010, 9:38 pm

Well I had to say something MR Z let my secret out sometimes us old guys get the wrong medicine and all kinds of things go on LOL
Back to top Go down
Little Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Little Toot

So much..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So much.....   So much..... Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2010, 9:45 pm

Ahahahaha! Nice! WOOHOO! No school tomorrow nor Monday! Thats all week! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

So much..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So much.....   So much..... Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2010, 9:47 pm

Lil Toot you be sure and study while you,re off -------------YEAH RITE
Back to top Go down
Little Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Little Toot

So much..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So much.....   So much..... Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2010, 9:48 pm

I was about to say Skip.... lol! Just kidding. I am doing a project.... Yeah okay....... lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

So much..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So much.....   So much..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So much.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club :: Forum Feedback and Bugs-
Jump to: