Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club

Dragracing friends that became a club. Established 12/08/09 Over 70 Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Club will meet at 6:30 Thursday, January 3rd at the Truck World off Rt.62 and I80.

NEWBIES TO THE WEB SITE

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

NEWBIES TO THE WEB SITE Empty
PostSubject: NEWBIES TO THE WEB SITE   NEWBIES TO THE WEB SITE Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2010, 7:13 pm

Hey guys and gals if you log onto the web site feel free to share your thoughts and opinions good or bad and if we like them great!! and if we don,t like them we,ll just ignore you LOL no not really we will listen to everyone. But get on here and talk because when the tracks open the talking part is done!!
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

PostSubject: Re: NEWBIES TO THE WEB SITE   NEWBIES TO THE WEB SITE Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2010, 8:15 pm

And it is Free to join all you need is a e mail address and if you sign in as a member there will be no ads on the forum only Guest get to see them!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEWBIES TO THE WEB SITE   NEWBIES TO THE WEB SITE Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2010, 11:24 pm

If it's free, then why did I get a bill in the mail on Monday???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEWBIES TO THE WEB SITE   NEWBIES TO THE WEB SITE Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2010, 1:20 am

And I really wouldn't care, but if it wasn't from you guys then I gotta stop payment on it...let me know what's going on here!
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

PostSubject: Re: NEWBIES TO THE WEB SITE   NEWBIES TO THE WEB SITE Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2010, 9:41 am

NEWBIES TO THE WEB SITE Lol send Me cash
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

PostSubject: Re: NEWBIES TO THE WEB SITE   NEWBIES TO THE WEB SITE Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2010, 7:27 pm

Hey Lil Z Toot and I were talking and if you were joking about a bill for this then you got us but if you paid a bill for this somebody might have got you I hope not!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEWBIES TO THE WEB SITE   NEWBIES TO THE WEB SITE Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2010, 7:31 pm

Lil' Prick got us all Good !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEWBIES TO THE WEB SITE   NEWBIES TO THE WEB SITE Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2010, 7:34 pm

I stopped payment on my check, so I think it'll be okay. The bank is gonna call me when an attempt is made to cash it. I don't remember the address that I got it from or sent it back to. Somewhere in Hermitage, but they're gonna try to figure out who the individual that sent it was. I don't know how they got my address all the way down here. Some pretty heave freud charges may be pending from First National Bank for whomever sent it. We'll have to wait and see. I'll let you guys know what becomes of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEWBIES TO THE WEB SITE   NEWBIES TO THE WEB SITE Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2010, 11:31 pm

Everyone settled down now that you all know it was a joke...goodness that stirred up a bunch of stuff....gotta keep you old guys on your toes, right?
Back to top Go down
Little Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Little Toot

PostSubject: Re: NEWBIES TO THE WEB SITE   NEWBIES TO THE WEB SITE Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2010, 12:03 am

Here I am thinking wow, who would do that..... lol!
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

PostSubject: Re: NEWBIES TO THE WEB SITE   NEWBIES TO THE WEB SITE Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2010, 9:13 am

I had to take another blood pressure pill and then drink another ensure just to calm down
Back to top Go down
schwoeble

PostSubject: Re: NEWBIES TO THE WEB SITE   NEWBIES TO THE WEB SITE Icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2014, 8:50 am

A while back, someone asked about racing at Skyline New Castle. A bunch of us would come up from the Pittsburgh area. That was in the mid 1960's. I've been trying to find pictures from that time. Would be interested if anybody remembers a "62" black Corvette called Lucifer. or silver "63"Chevy "409" called Banzai. We had a lot of good times there. I live in New Castle and when I go past Baird Road on"422" I think of Skyline.
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

PostSubject: Re: NEWBIES TO THE WEB SITE   NEWBIES TO THE WEB SITE Icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2014, 2:58 pm

welcome to the site. sorry I can't help maybe a few of our members can help
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEWBIES TO THE WEB SITE   NEWBIES TO THE WEB SITE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEWBIES TO THE WEB SITE
Page 1 of 1