Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club

Dragracing friends that became a club. Established 12/08/09 Over 70 Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Club will meet at 6:30 Thursday, January 3rd at the Truck World off Rt.62 and I80.

Re-upholstering, Painting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Firebird Benson
Club Member
Club Member
Firebird Benson

Re-upholstering, Painting Empty
PostSubject: Re-upholstering, Painting   Re-upholstering, Painting Icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2010, 5:30 pm

I was looking at reupholstering the seats in my Monte Carlo 80' but I don't want the same material as what is in it. I was looking around for a person that does like vinyl or leather or any options. Does anyone have any suggestions.

Also, I am looking at getting my car painted with two racing stripes down the whole car and including the cowl induction. Any suggestions on painters that are reasonable priced due to the fact that I am a poor college students.

Thanks alot, Ryan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re-upholstering, Painting   Re-upholstering, Painting Icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2010, 5:31 pm

My neighbor Mary does upholstery, lots of furniture,boats an some cars. I had my Nova done in Sharpsville by Johnson Upholstery, he has more experience in old cars an classics than my neighbor Mary, both do very good work an are inexpensive as all get out. My Nova cost $500 for front an rear seats an are top notch if ya ever saw it. My advice is if you are looking for cheaper or better than either of these two ya better get to Sears an buy a seat cover,lol.

Zarecki Upholstery-724-588-3934

Johnson Upholstery 724-734-4312
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

PostSubject: Re: Re-upholstering, Painting   Re-upholstering, Painting Icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2010, 9:28 pm

Mary has done a lot of work for me and I have always been 100% satisfied and like Mr Z said she is very reasonable!!!
Back to top Go down
Montecrazy1971

PostSubject: Re: Re-upholstering, Painting   Re-upholstering, Painting Icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2010, 11:05 am

We had mary do a lot of work for us when I ran the shop in hadley and she did great work
Back to top Go down
Firebird Benson
Club Member
Club Member
Firebird Benson

PostSubject: Re: Re-upholstering, Painting   Re-upholstering, Painting Icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2010, 3:24 pm

Thanks, I will give them a call.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re-upholstering, Painting   Re-upholstering, Painting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Re-upholstering, Painting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club :: Wanted Items-
Jump to: