Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club

Dragracing friends that became a club. Established 12/08/09 Over 70 Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Club will meet at 6:30 Thursday, January 3rd at the Truck World off Rt.62 and I80.

Another 3rd Gen

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Another 3rd Gen Empty
PostSubject: Another 3rd Gen   Another 3rd Gen Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2011, 10:27 pm

If anyone spots or has a good solid 82-92 camaro with a title, I'd like to pick another one up to build a street car. Tired of all the work on the racecar for a few passes a summer. I wanna build something I can car cruise, race, and drive around if I want. Prefer hard top, but t-top will work also. Body must be solid! Thanks....
Back to top Go down
Firebird Benson
Club Member
Club Member
Firebird Benson

Another 3rd Gen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another 3rd Gen   Another 3rd Gen Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2011, 11:13 pm

Not sure if my dad still has it I haven't really paid any attention but he has or HAD a 85 z28 with ttops. Not sure what condition you were looking for it to be in. Has a 305 multiport injection that runs, I know he did weld frame connectors in it. Like I said im not sure if he took it to scrap yard or not. His number is 7248139164
Back to top Go down

Another 3rd Gen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another 3rd Gen   Another 3rd Gen Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2011, 6:20 pm

I'm looking for something with a rock solid body. Doesn't need motor, trans or anything like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Another 3rd Gen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another 3rd Gen   Another 3rd Gen Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another 3rd Gen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club :: Wanted Items-
Jump to: