Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club

Dragracing friends that became a club. Established 12/08/09 Over 70 Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Club will meet at 6:30 Thursday, January 3rd at the Truck World off Rt.62 and I80.

Lil Z,s new bullit

Go down 
+7
Rocs61vet
70rs
Firebird Benson
DEMON ROB
Toot
Little Toot
amac
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

Lil Z,s new bullit Empty
PostSubject: Lil Z,s new bullit   Lil Z,s new bullit Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2010, 4:05 pm

Pineapple, Toot, and myself went over to the Z ranch today and took a look at Lil Z,s new motor I,m not giving up any info on it but it is real nice and real big!!! He said it would have been bigger but he had to pay some kind of internet bill lol
Back to top Go down
Little Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Little Toot

Lil Z,s new bullit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lil Z,s new bullit   Lil Z,s new bullit Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2010, 4:55 pm

Lmao! I heard its shinny lol!
Back to top Go down

Lil Z,s new bullit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lil Z,s new bullit   Lil Z,s new bullit Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2010, 5:54 pm

There was 632 on the side of the crate, maybe that was his address. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

Lil Z,s new bullit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lil Z,s new bullit   Lil Z,s new bullit Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2010, 7:51 pm

Real Nice
Back to top Go down

Lil Z,s new bullit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lil Z,s new bullit   Lil Z,s new bullit Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2010, 7:12 pm

I don't know what you all are talking about.
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

Lil Z,s new bullit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lil Z,s new bullit   Lil Z,s new bullit Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2010, 7:18 pm

Lil Z,s new bullit Fresse I'll bet I'am faster in the 1/8 mile than he is in the quarter
Back to top Go down

Lil Z,s new bullit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lil Z,s new bullit   Lil Z,s new bullit Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2010, 10:54 pm

I'll be happy to go 9.00 or faster on motor in the 1/4...It should run really low 8's on everything, maybe high 7's. Don't think that'll happen this summer though. 10.52 to low 9's is gonna be a learning curve on it's own. I stocked up on Charmin!!!
Back to top Go down
DEMON ROB
Club Member
Club Member
DEMON ROB

Lil Z,s new bullit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lil Z,s new bullit   Lil Z,s new bullit Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2010, 7:08 pm

632 THATS SOUNDS LIKE A LOT OF SPRAY FOR A 355 bom
Back to top Go down

Lil Z,s new bullit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lil Z,s new bullit   Lil Z,s new bullit Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2010, 11:37 pm

DEMON ROB wrote:
632 THATS SOUNDS LIKE A LOT OF SPRAY FOR A 355 bom
I think it's Big motor and Big spray= weBflying
Back to top Go down

Lil Z,s new bullit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lil Z,s new bullit   Lil Z,s new bullit Icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2010, 11:40 pm

Well, I got the lower part of the intake all port matched, just gotta grind some spots a little smoother, then onto the top half in the morning. Gotta match it to my Wilson Manifolds plate, and get rid of some bumps.

Tires showed up today, sheetmetal valve covers will be here end of this week or first of next week. Trying to decide what to do about headers. I don't like the set I have, can't find a decent used set at the moment, and lemon's headers is taking there good old time responding to anything, so I may break down and make a better set this time. We'll see...
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

Lil Z,s new bullit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lil Z,s new bullit   Lil Z,s new bullit Icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2010, 7:21 am

Used headers ? I only know two guys that are crazy enough to shoehorn a 632 in that style camaro and one of those guys is using his headers and the other guy is looking for a set now I,m not mentioning any names LOL
Back to top Go down
Firebird Benson
Club Member
Club Member
Firebird Benson

Lil Z,s new bullit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lil Z,s new bullit   Lil Z,s new bullit Icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2010, 12:46 pm

9 Flat on motor in the quarter is Smoking. How much spray? A bottle a pass ha
Back to top Go down

Lil Z,s new bullit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lil Z,s new bullit   Lil Z,s new bullit Icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2010, 7:08 pm

Car will be capable of 600hp extra in the bottle, but I won't be using much if any this summer. Gotta get used to it first....
Back to top Go down
Little Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Little Toot

Lil Z,s new bullit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lil Z,s new bullit   Lil Z,s new bullit Icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2010, 7:30 pm

Just remember to pack a few extra pairs of underwear and maybe an outfit or 2!!! Lol, good luck man it was nice meeting you a few weeks ago.
Back to top Go down

Lil Z,s new bullit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lil Z,s new bullit   Lil Z,s new bullit Icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2010, 8:05 pm

I never change underwear at the track, I just wipe off with the toiletpaper from the dash an Ride On !!!!
Back to top Go down

Lil Z,s new bullit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lil Z,s new bullit   Lil Z,s new bullit Icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2010, 8:11 pm

Mr Z wrote:
I never change underwear at the track, I just wipe off with the toiletpaper from the dash an Ride On !!!!
affraid
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

Lil Z,s new bullit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lil Z,s new bullit   Lil Z,s new bullit Icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2010, 8:18 am

I put the toilet paper in my pants before I make the pass it,s the same as hold my beer and watch this LOL
Back to top Go down
70rs
Club Member
Club Member
70rs

Lil Z,s new bullit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lil Z,s new bullit   Lil Z,s new bullit Icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2010, 12:33 pm

Not a bad idea skipper, I'll remember that little tip the next time you ask me if i wanna go for a ride!! affraid
Back to top Go down

Lil Z,s new bullit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lil Z,s new bullit   Lil Z,s new bullit Icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2010, 12:44 pm

Skip, I thought you were a "Depends" kinda guy??? And don't use the racecar as an excuse.......
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

Lil Z,s new bullit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lil Z,s new bullit   Lil Z,s new bullit Icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2010, 4:36 pm

That,s only when I,ve had a couple to many ensure drinks !!!
Back to top Go down

Lil Z,s new bullit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lil Z,s new bullit   Lil Z,s new bullit Icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2010, 7:32 pm

amac wrote:
That,s only when I,ve had a couple to many ensure drinks !!!

Or your Flomax!
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

Lil Z,s new bullit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lil Z,s new bullit   Lil Z,s new bullit Icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2010, 1:47 pm

This getting old stuff ain,,t for sissies lol
Back to top Go down
Rocs61vet
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
Rocs61vet

Lil Z,s new bullit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lil Z,s new bullit   Lil Z,s new bullit Icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2010, 5:21 pm

that's for sure Skip !.....wait til you get My age !!!!....that five point harness helps hold things in place !
Back to top Go down

Lil Z,s new bullit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lil Z,s new bullit   Lil Z,s new bullit Icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2010, 1:12 pm

Here's some progress pics. I gotta put the rack and steering column in next weekend.

Lil Z,s new bullit 100_0516

Lil Z,s new bullit 100_0520

Lil Z,s new bullit 100_0517

Lil Z,s new bullit 100_0528

Lil Z,s new bullit 100_0526

Lil Z,s new bullit 100_0531
Back to top Go down

Lil Z,s new bullit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lil Z,s new bullit   Lil Z,s new bullit Icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2010, 1:14 pm

And, my new valvecovers didn't fit...and the hood is sitting on the carb, so we gotta make some mods there too...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lil Z,s new bullit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lil Z,s new bullit   Lil Z,s new bullit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lil Z,s new bullit
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club :: Members Rides-
Jump to: