Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club

Dragracing friends that became a club. Established 12/08/09 Over 70 Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Club will meet at 6:30 Thursday, January 3rd at the Truck World off Rt.62 and I80.

37 fiat topolino

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

37 fiat topolino Empty
PostSubject: 37 fiat topolino   37 fiat topolino Icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2011, 8:19 am

Well if all goes right I will prolly miss Quaker this weekend to go pickup another race car. I have always wanted to try an altered so here I go 37 fiat topolino 125" hardtail this should be interesting 1440# with a small block, wonder how it will handle the 555 ? It is so small I,m not sure where to mount the NOS bottle,s . This all hinges on what she looks like in person but from what I have seen so far it is very nostalgic and well built.I am looking forward to putting a smallblock in it and running some nostalgic races.Although as young as I am those races were quite a bit ahead of my time.
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

37 fiat topolino Empty
PostSubject: Re: 37 fiat topolino   37 fiat topolino Icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2011, 9:10 am

It all depends on the starter if it has a big crank on the front you'll be alright ! But if it has a push button starter you may need a depends. lol!
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

37 fiat topolino Empty
PostSubject: Re: 37 fiat topolino   37 fiat topolino Icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2011, 6:28 pm

It,ll be fun I think ?
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

37 fiat topolino Empty
PostSubject: Re: 37 fiat topolino   37 fiat topolino Icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2011, 7:20 pm

37 fiat topolino 01
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

37 fiat topolino Empty
PostSubject: Re: 37 fiat topolino   37 fiat topolino Icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2011, 7:22 pm

37 fiat topolino 37FiatTopolinoToon
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

37 fiat topolino Empty
PostSubject: Re: 37 fiat topolino   37 fiat topolino Icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2011, 7:29 pm

37 fiat topolino 3453358860_48be1f4447
Back to top Go down

37 fiat topolino Empty
PostSubject: Re: 37 fiat topolino   37 fiat topolino Icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2011, 8:04 pm

you ain't gonna start speaking with an Italian accent after ya get this are ya Skip, we can't understand ya now!

We'll have to start calling ya "Guido", Guido MacGregor, has a ring to it,lol!

Guido (English pronunciation: /ˈɡwiːdoʊ/) is a slang term for a upper-class or working-class urban Italian-American. The guido stereotype is multi-faceted. Originally, it was used as a tough-guy term for Italian-Americans in general. More recently, it has come to refer to Italians who conduct themselves as mobsters with an overtly macho, wittedness demeanor.
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

37 fiat topolino Empty
PostSubject: Re: 37 fiat topolino   37 fiat topolino Icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2011, 7:57 am

I,m not really sure what I,m getting into but I have wanted one a long time. I,ll prolly have to drive it some before I get the accent that,s how Denny F. got his LOL and Guido does have a nice ring to it. P.S. Toot that,s a tough decision orange or black with flames but it would have to be a chevy ramp truck lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

37 fiat topolino Empty
PostSubject: Re: 37 fiat topolino   37 fiat topolino Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

37 fiat topolino
Page 1 of 1