Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club

Dragracing friends that became a club. Established 12/08/09 Over 70 Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Club will meet at 6:30 Thursday, January 3rd at the Truck World off Rt.62 and I80.

introduction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
klyons

introduction  Empty
PostSubject: introduction    introduction  Icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2011, 9:04 pm

...hi guys, great site and club you have here i'm Ken Lyons from Grove City pa..I work at Sandy Lake auto parts,skip came in one day and told me to come check out the site and even gave me some some stickers..the parts company's don't even give away stickers anymore...so I figured he had to be a good guy..I dont have a drag car just a cruiser but been around it all my life and recognize alot of rides on here..glad to be able to come here and shoot the bull with you guys...and thanks again skip!!!
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

introduction  Empty
PostSubject: Re: introduction    introduction  Icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2011, 7:57 am

Ken glad to see you on our site it is a great way to keep in touch with us and find out what we are doing. Feel free to visit anytime and I,ll try to get by and see you and Mike more often.
Back to top Go down

introduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club :: Newbies-
Jump to: