Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club

Dragracing friends that became a club. Established 12/08/09 Over 70 Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Club will meet at 6:30 Thursday, January 3rd at the Truck World off Rt.62 and I80.

Index racing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

Index racing  Empty
PostSubject: Index racing    Index racing  Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2013, 7:14 pm

I copied this from there form....

Hey everyone I just wanted to get on here and let everyone know that we WILL be having an Index racing series for the 2014 racing season. We are looking at having the following Indexes, but we want to see what everyone thinks before we commit to them! We are very excited for our new series, and if anyone wishes to sponsor a class please contact us.

8.90: 1/4 mile, .4 Pro Tree, No delay boxes, 2 steps allowed.
10.00: 1/4 mile, .4 Pro Tree, No delay boxes, 2 steps allowed.
10.50: 1/4 mile, .5 Pro Tree, No delay boxes, 2 steps allowed.
11.50: 1/4 mile, .5 Pro Tree, No delay boxes, 2 steps allowed.

What is everyone's opinion on a heads up, 1/8th mile, no index class? Similar to Outlaw Street?
What is everyone's opinion on an index class for box cars? What Index and stipulations? I personally haven't seen a Box index class, so this is new territory for us so tell us what you think!

If you want to discuss rules and possible indexes please feel free to call me at 330-771-1534 or reply to the thread! We will be running similar rules and format of Milan, National Trail, and Renegade to give you an idea of what to expact. We are wanting to have all the rules and indexes posted by the 1st of December. Let's keep making QCMP the best place to race!
Back to top Go down

Index racing
Page 1 of 1