Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club

Dragracing friends that became a club. Established 12/08/09 Over 70 Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Club will meet at 6:30 Thursday, January 3rd at the Truck World off Rt.62 and I80.

Drag Racing Reaction Time runoff at Skips on SUnday

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chevy_rules
Club Member
Club Member
Chevy_rules

Drag Racing Reaction Time runoff at Skips on SUnday Empty
PostSubject: Drag Racing Reaction Time runoff at Skips on SUnday   Drag Racing Reaction Time runoff at Skips on SUnday Icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2013, 7:14 pm

If its ok with Skip I could bring my Tree to the xmas party Sunday. We can have side by side Reaction contests. Maybe We could have some fun with it. Maybe we
could do 10-25 cents per time trial, then we could do a runoff and pot goes to the top two(70/30). Of course I wont participate, that wouldn't be fair.
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

PostSubject: Re: Drag Racing Reaction Time runoff at Skips on SUnday   Drag Racing Reaction Time runoff at Skips on SUnday Icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 11:35 am

That would great Bill can,t wait
Back to top Go down
Chevy_rules
Club Member
Club Member
Chevy_rules

PostSubject: Ok Skip I better Idea    Drag Racing Reaction Time runoff at Skips on SUnday Icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 12:58 pm

I have thought of a much better plan, Unlimited time trails at no cost just like Sunset was.    Everyone gets to race that wants too.  After we eat then we line up and race.  I will have nice prize for 1st and 2nd place.    We will be running on a .400 pro tree, so that fastest reaction time wins the race.

Last edited by Chevy_rules on December 14th 2013, 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

PostSubject: Re: Drag Racing Reaction Time runoff at Skips on SUnday   Drag Racing Reaction Time runoff at Skips on SUnday Icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 6:50 pm

Gonna separate the men from the bo-- old men LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drag Racing Reaction Time runoff at Skips on SUnday   Drag Racing Reaction Time runoff at Skips on SUnday Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drag Racing Reaction Time runoff at Skips on SUnday
Page 1 of 1