Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club

Dragracing friends that became a club. Established 12/08/09 Over 70 Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Club will meet at 6:30 Thursday, January 3rd at the Truck World off Rt.62 and I80.

Club Meeting for November

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zuluzahn
Club Member
Club Member
Zuluzahn

Club Meeting for November Empty
PostSubject: Club Meeting for November   Club Meeting for November Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2015, 8:36 pm

Due to the massive attendance of the November meeting, I changed the header to a December meeting in lieu of a Christmas party. It was nice to see Brock and Steve. Yeah 3 members showed, maybe somebody will convince me to come again....... I drive 45 minutes to these things when I can, and when I do, 3 members? Is this club dead, or is it approaching dead.....
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

PostSubject: Re: Club Meeting for November   Club Meeting for November Icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2015, 2:35 pm

The same question was asked at the picnic Tim I wish there was an answer. Sadly if you think about it all forms of drag racing are going through a slump, age old sponsers are dropping out, automobiles aren,t even friendly to build anymore. When I was young all my friends [that were my age] would say watch out for that old guy he,s fast. Now all the old guys say watch out for that young guy he,s fast and if you look around at the track thats what you will see. Horsepower is cheaper now than ever before alternative fuels are coming out cheap but people are just not that interested I guess if you can sit on a couch and do stuff on the big screen it,s more fun? NOT FOR ME I will keep on doing it for real and if the younger generation wants to fake it have at it.When they invent a couch that will move with a 1.1 sixty foot time and take your breath until it gets in high gear then slam forward when you trow out the laundry then yeah maybe I,ll do it too.I do know that I live in what has to be the worst place for drag racing at least 1 hour plus from any track but if all goes well I will load up tomorrow and drag over to Thompson for one last 2015 hoorah and burn some whiskey lol Skip
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

PostSubject: Re: Club Meeting for November   Club Meeting for November Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2015, 6:37 pm

Testing.....Testing....123 .....Testing
Back to top Go down
Zuluzahn
Club Member
Club Member
Zuluzahn

PostSubject: Re: Club Meeting for November   Club Meeting for November Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2015, 10:58 pm

.......456?
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

PostSubject: Re: Club Meeting for November   Club Meeting for November Icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2015, 7:31 am

December meeting went well Ernie J. payed the bill for Christmas!!! from all of us Thankyou Ernie and Merry Christmas to all you drag racers out there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Club Meeting for November   Club Meeting for November Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Club Meeting for November
Page 1 of 1