Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club

Dragracing friends that became a club. Established 12/08/09 Over 70 Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Club will meet at 6:30 Thursday, January 3rd at the Truck World off Rt.62 and I80.

Motorhead's Ride

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Little Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Little Toot

Motorhead's Ride Empty
PostSubject: Motorhead's Ride   Motorhead's Ride Icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2010, 10:51 pm

Motorhead's Ride Larry
Back to top Go down

Motorhead's Ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motorhead's Ride   Motorhead's Ride Icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2010, 7:23 pm

Hey Motorhead, it was nice meeting you on Saturday...I'm gonna have to continue to meet everyone at the track on the weekends since I can't make meetings during the week.
Back to top Go down
moterhead
Club Member
Club Member
moterhead

Motorhead's Ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motorhead's Ride   Motorhead's Ride Icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2010, 1:26 am

It was nice meeting you also, seems that me and your dad were almost neighbors way back in the day.
Back to top Go down

Motorhead's Ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motorhead's Ride   Motorhead's Ride Icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2010, 5:58 pm

It's a pretty small world when you get right down to it.

Side story....a few months back my fiance' (respiratory therapist at the hospital here) in Bedford, PA was at work and talkin' to a co-worker about the weekend. My fiance' mentioned going to Greenville for the weekend with me and her friend was like "Greenville by Pymatuning lake?" She says "yes, how do you know where that's at?"...turns out she's the same age and grew up about 5 miles from us in town. Never met her, but they met at the hospital 3.5 hrs away...never know when you'll run into someone nearby, even so far away...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Motorhead's Ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motorhead's Ride   Motorhead's Ride Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Motorhead's Ride
Page 1 of 1