Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club

Dragracing friends that became a club. Established 12/08/09 Over 70 Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Club will meet at 6:30 Thursday, January 3rd at the Truck World off Rt.62 and I80.

Heavy Weight Champ goes to Demon Rob

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Heavy Weight Champ goes to Demon Rob Empty
PostSubject: Heavy Weight Champ goes to Demon Rob   Heavy Weight Champ goes to Demon Rob Icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2010, 9:30 pm

While goofing around Amac's shop I spyed Demon Rob's 63 chrysler 300 and Turbowannabe's GN. My 66 caprice is no longer the HW champ at 3800 lbs. empty. Rob's 300 is the new champ at 4100 lbs. empty and Joe's GN had a strong showing of 3750 lbs. empty.
Back to top Go down
TurboJoe
Club Member
Club Member
TurboJoe

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Weight Champ goes to Demon Rob   Heavy Weight Champ goes to Demon Rob Icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2010, 7:38 am

pineapple wrote:
While goofing around Amac's shop I spyed Demon Rob's 63 chrysler 300 and Turbowannabe's GN. My 66 caprice is no longer the HW champ at 3800 lbs. empty. Rob's 300 is the new champ at 4100 lbs. empty and Joe's GN had a strong showing of 3750 lbs. empty.

HaHa!

Nobody believed me when I said my car was a lead sled- heavy and sloooooo............

lol!

Don't be fooled by Demon Rob's 'Whale"- that thing motors pretty good! affraid
Back to top Go down
http://qedrc.com

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Weight Champ goes to Demon Rob   Heavy Weight Champ goes to Demon Rob Icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2010, 9:46 am

How did you get a GN to weight 3750 lbs? How much lead you got in those frame rails, goodness!!
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Weight Champ goes to Demon Rob   Heavy Weight Champ goes to Demon Rob Icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2010, 7:41 pm

I,m going to check my scales that does seem heavy maybe Robs car blew their guts out ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Weight Champ goes to Demon Rob   Heavy Weight Champ goes to Demon Rob Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heavy Weight Champ goes to Demon Rob
Page 1 of 1