Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club

Dragracing friends that became a club. Established 12/08/09 Over 70 Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Club will meet at 6:30 Thursday, January 3rd at the Truck World off Rt.62 and I80.

yet another....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NDA Racer

NDA Racer

yet another.... Empty
PostSubject: yet another....   yet another.... Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2010, 6:53 pm

Newb, Bewb, or Gewb? afro

Hey guys. Long time no see.
Back to top Go down

yet another.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: yet another....   yet another.... Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2010, 7:11 pm

Hi Chuck, you joining up with this club or not? I know some one that can get ya in.
Back to top Go down
Little Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Little Toot

yet another.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: yet another....   yet another.... Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2010, 7:25 pm

Welcome!!!
Back to top Go down
NDA Racer

NDA Racer

yet another.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: yet another....   yet another.... Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2010, 7:41 pm

Mr Z wrote:
Hi Chuck, you joining up with this club or not? I know some one that can get ya in.

Hi Don. That'd be cool. What's all the requirements? But I'm pretty much an NRF anymore. Sad I still have my cars (so far), but very short of fun funds.

I do have the Cruisin' Few's rental inked in tho. $10 to race, you can't beat that! I'll race my lawn tractor if I have to! lol!

Thanks lil Toot!
Back to top Go down

yet another.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: yet another....   yet another.... Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2010, 8:17 pm

Ya gotta race once a year an have a car to put a sticker on, which you do. No dues just buy the sticker from Pineapple.Come to next meeting an introduce yourself. If ya still got the Monza Skip will like ya forsure.
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

yet another.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: yet another....   yet another.... Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2010, 8:32 pm

Just think then we would have two Skips and Two Monza,s thats got to be a record somewhere like down south lol!
Back to top Go down
NDA Racer

NDA Racer

yet another.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: yet another....   yet another.... Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2010, 8:54 pm

Mr Z wrote:
Ya gotta race once a year an have a car to put a sticker on, which you do. No dues just buy the sticker from Pineapple.Come to next meeting an introduce yourself. If ya still got the Monza Skip will like ya forsure.

Meetings are every Thursday, I take it? I can't make this one. It's the boy's last Soccer game and getting him ready for Scout camp this weekend. I'll shoot for the next one.

Still got her. I'll prolly die with that car. Do you guys bring the hotrods to the meetings?
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

yet another.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: yet another....   yet another.... Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2010, 8:58 pm

We haven,t really drove the hotrods to a regular meeting yet but there is always a first time LOL
Back to top Go down

yet another.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: yet another....   yet another.... Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2010, 9:28 pm

NDA Racer wrote:
Mr Z wrote:

Meetings are every Thursday, I take it? I can't make this one. It's the boy's last Soccer game and getting him ready for Scout camp this weekend. I'll shoot for the next one.

Still got her. I'll prolly die with that car. Do you guys bring the hotrods to the meetings?
Wow where have you been...The meetings are the 1st thur. of each month....and I think the cruzin few track rental is now $20 for the car and driver...we are waiting for the new flyer? You don't need a large budget to hang with us, just come on out and hang with us. Do you still have the mopar? cheers
Back to top Go down
NDA Racer

NDA Racer

yet another.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: yet another....   yet another.... Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2010, 10:12 pm

pineapple wrote:
NDA Racer wrote:

Wow where have you been...The meetings are the 1st thur. of each month....and I think the cruzin few track rental is now $20 for the car and driver...we are waiting for the new flyer? You don't need a large budget to hang with us, just come on out and hang with us. Do you still have the mopar? cheers

I've been working on a secret weapon. Twisted Evil

Nah, not really Very Happy

Dagnabbit, story of my life. I'll shoot for Sunset sooner then. I really wanna go down that track.

OK, Thanks. I'd love to come hang with you guys. It's been a long time.

Yep, have the Cuda, and it's parts car.

Then the list goes as such.

75 Monza 350
73 Javelin 304
71 Pinto will be 302
23 T 327

78 Camaro 350.... it and the Cuda's belong to the Wife.

That's her and me racing at the Cruisin' Few rental last year in my avvy.
Back to top Go down
NDA Racer

NDA Racer

yet another.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: yet another....   yet another.... Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2010, 11:23 pm

amac wrote:
We haven,t really drove the hotrods to a regular meeting yet but there is always a first time LOL

Hopefully we'll have lots of nice weather coming up. I'm up for a nice cruise.
Back to top Go down

yet another.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: yet another....   yet another.... Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2010, 5:36 pm

Welcome Chuck, glad you're hanging around here....true car guy right here!
Back to top Go down
NDA Racer

NDA Racer

yet another.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: yet another....   yet another.... Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2010, 12:33 pm

Thanks for the welcome and kind words, little Don.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

yet another.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: yet another....   yet another.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

yet another....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club :: Newbies-
Jump to: