Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club

Dragracing friends that became a club. Established 12/08/09 Over 70 Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Club will meet at 6:30 Thursday, January 3rd at the Truck World off Rt.62 and I80.

Trying to get it together

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
flatiron44

Trying to get it together Empty
PostSubject: Trying to get it together   Trying to get it together Icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2010, 7:23 pm

Started racing at Sunset late last summer. I was looking for just a bit more get up and go. One thing lead to another and ended up building another motor. Had it all done by mid April and wouldn't you know it surgey for a massive hernia. Lesson learned getting to old to deadlift a bare 360 from the back of the truck pale
Back to top Go down
Little Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Little Toot

PostSubject: Re: Trying to get it together   Trying to get it together Icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2010, 7:25 pm

Welcome! Sorry to hear about your health. Feel free to post pics of your ride.
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

PostSubject: Re: Trying to get it together   Trying to get it together Icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2010, 7:47 pm

Welcome and sorry about the massive hernia ! I will leave it at that for now lol
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

PostSubject: Re: Trying to get it together   Trying to get it together Icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2010, 8:23 pm

Welcome Flatiron 44 stop by anytime hope to see you at sunset .
Back to top Go down
moterhead
Club Member
Club Member
moterhead

PostSubject: Re: Trying to get it together   Trying to get it together Icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2010, 8:37 pm

Hey flatiron44, glad to see you made it on here. Were going to miss you at work, so hurry back!! Also can't wait to hear that mopar bark. Take care...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trying to get it together   Trying to get it together Icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2010, 10:07 pm

Welcome Flatiron...nice to here another mopar on here sunny
Back to top Go down
flatiron44

PostSubject: Re: Trying to get it together   Trying to get it together Icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 1:08 pm

moterhead wrote:
Hey flatiron44, glad to see you made it on here. Were going to miss you at work, so hurry back!! Also can't wait to hear that mopar bark. Take care...
I can't belive I'm saying it but I'm getting bored and missing work. It might be a bit different if I was moving around better. You can only watch so much TV. My Dad and uncle came over today and helped me get my Dart jacked up and the hood off. Think I'm gonna give it a few more days before I go any further. Just running the jack handle felt like my guts were about to pull apart Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trying to get it together   Trying to get it together Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trying to get it together
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club :: Newbies-
Jump to: