Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club

Dragracing friends that became a club. Established 12/08/09 Over 70 Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Club will meet at 6:30 Thursday, January 3rd at the Truck World off Rt.62 and I80.

Weekend Passes To The Calvalcade Of Stars @ Norwalk This Weekend

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TurboJoe
Club Member
Club Member
TurboJoe

Weekend Passes To The Calvalcade Of Stars @ Norwalk This Weekend Empty
PostSubject: Weekend Passes To The Calvalcade Of Stars @ Norwalk This Weekend   Weekend Passes To The Calvalcade Of Stars @ Norwalk This Weekend Icon_minitimeMay 13th 2010, 8:20 am

I have 3 weekend passes (Sat & Sun) for free admission, parking, and pit passes that I can't use.

You can have them for free

If you want them send me a pm, and we'll work out how to get them to you.

Thanks, Joe Smile

Last edited by turbowanabe on May 13th 2010, 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://qedrc.com
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Passes To The Calvalcade Of Stars @ Norwalk This Weekend   Weekend Passes To The Calvalcade Of Stars @ Norwalk This Weekend Icon_minitimeMay 13th 2010, 10:08 am

I have one extra also if anyone wants it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Passes To The Calvalcade Of Stars @ Norwalk This Weekend   Weekend Passes To The Calvalcade Of Stars @ Norwalk This Weekend Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2010, 9:00 am

I have 5 extra tickets if anyone needs some..............
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Passes To The Calvalcade Of Stars @ Norwalk This Weekend   Weekend Passes To The Calvalcade Of Stars @ Norwalk This Weekend Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2010, 9:35 am

pineapple wrote:
I have 5 extra tickets if anyone needs some..............
http://summitmotorsportspark.com/schedule/4th-annual-blaster-cavalcade-of-stars.ics/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Passes To The Calvalcade Of Stars @ Norwalk This Weekend   Weekend Passes To The Calvalcade Of Stars @ Norwalk This Weekend Icon_minitimeMay 16th 2010, 1:21 am

That was a great show at Norwalk today....the bad side was getting stuck in the same spot for 4 hours because they were still bringing cars in and not leting anyone out (TRAPPED). We called the track number 3 times and kept getting the same story...oh we just stopped the incoming traffic, lady you said that 2 hours ago. The poor kids working the parking lot tonight caught hell because of someone else's bad decision. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Passes To The Calvalcade Of Stars @ Norwalk This Weekend   Weekend Passes To The Calvalcade Of Stars @ Norwalk This Weekend Icon_minitimeMay 16th 2010, 6:05 pm

Sounds Like Norwalkstalk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Passes To The Calvalcade Of Stars @ Norwalk This Weekend   Weekend Passes To The Calvalcade Of Stars @ Norwalk This Weekend Icon_minitimeMay 16th 2010, 6:41 pm

They said they had a record breaking crowd yesterday and I believe them. The show was fantastic and it was nice to be able to spot our club shirts a mile a way with so many people.
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Passes To The Calvalcade Of Stars @ Norwalk This Weekend   Weekend Passes To The Calvalcade Of Stars @ Norwalk This Weekend Icon_minitimeMay 16th 2010, 7:07 pm

Here is a Link to Timmy's Pictures HERE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Passes To The Calvalcade Of Stars @ Norwalk This Weekend   Weekend Passes To The Calvalcade Of Stars @ Norwalk This Weekend Icon_minitimeMay 20th 2010, 9:20 am

Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Passes To The Calvalcade Of Stars @ Norwalk This Weekend   Weekend Passes To The Calvalcade Of Stars @ Norwalk This Weekend Icon_minitimeMay 21st 2010, 8:01 am

From what I was told they also need to learn how to empty the stands also !!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Passes To The Calvalcade Of Stars @ Norwalk This Weekend   Weekend Passes To The Calvalcade Of Stars @ Norwalk This Weekend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weekend Passes To The Calvalcade Of Stars @ Norwalk This Weekend
Page 1 of 1