Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club

Dragracing friends that became a club. Established 12/08/09 Over 70 Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Club will meet at 6:30 Thursday, January 3rd at the Truck World off Rt.62 and I80.

Speedracer are you still looking for a race with my 62....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Speedracer are you still looking for a race with my 62.... Empty
PostSubject: Speedracer are you still looking for a race with my 62....   Speedracer are you still looking for a race with my 62.... Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2010, 7:45 pm

I think i'm ready? Oh Oh and the mopar guy too...
Back to top Go down
speedracer

PostSubject: Re: Speedracer are you still looking for a race with my 62....   Speedracer are you still looking for a race with my 62.... Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2010, 10:10 pm

Well, I still want to race, but my car still not put back together yet. Maybe in two or three weeks.
speedracer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Speedracer are you still looking for a race with my 62....   Speedracer are you still looking for a race with my 62.... Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 9:42 pm

Pineapple...you know I'll be ready Sunday afternoon or next weekend hopefully...where's my callout? HAHA.
Back to top Go down
Little Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Little Toot

PostSubject: Re: Speedracer are you still looking for a race with my 62....   Speedracer are you still looking for a race with my 62.... Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 9:59 pm

little z you and mr z need to go to magnolia with dad and i sunday
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Speedracer are you still looking for a race with my 62....   Speedracer are you still looking for a race with my 62.... Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 10:32 pm

I gotta get the car done...won't be done in time for that I don't think..I want to race either late sunday if I'm luck or the following weekend if everything goes okay.
Back to top Go down
Little Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Little Toot

PostSubject: Re: Speedracer are you still looking for a race with my 62....   Speedracer are you still looking for a race with my 62.... Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 10:35 pm

i am just waiting anxecially to watch your car go down the track man
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Speedracer are you still looking for a race with my 62....   Speedracer are you still looking for a race with my 62.... Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 10:55 pm

i'm anxiecially waiting to just fire it up.....one thing at a time....keep my fingers crossed that everything works okay....besides, the first couple times out are gonna be boring, it's gonna scare the crap outta me, so I'll be taken it easy, haha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Speedracer are you still looking for a race with my 62....   Speedracer are you still looking for a race with my 62.... Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2010, 7:03 am

Little Z28 wrote:
Pineapple...you know I'll be ready Sunday afternoon or next weekend hopefully...where's my callout? HAHA.
I'm calling you out for a eating contest after the Renagade 8.90 race at Thompson!
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

PostSubject: Re: Speedracer are you still looking for a race with my 62....   Speedracer are you still looking for a race with my 62.... Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2010, 7:48 am

Don,t get into no eating contest with Pineapple Lil Z thats a setup, before my surgery I could barely keep up with him and I was a pro at the buffet myself but I will tell you this if I got three plates Pineapple got four and so on LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Speedracer are you still looking for a race with my 62....   Speedracer are you still looking for a race with my 62.... Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2010, 4:04 pm

Where's the eating contest at? I may be small but I can hold my own when it comes to eatin'....i'd be down for it, just for laughs...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Speedracer are you still looking for a race with my 62....   Speedracer are you still looking for a race with my 62.... Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2010, 4:35 pm

I like seefood...if I see it I like it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Speedracer are you still looking for a race with my 62....   Speedracer are you still looking for a race with my 62.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Speedracer are you still looking for a race with my 62....
Page 1 of 1