Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club

Dragracing friends that became a club. Established 12/08/09 Over 70 Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Club will meet at 6:30 Thursday, January 3rd at the Truck World off Rt.62 and I80.

flatiron44 wins at Luckys

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
moterhead
Club Member
Club Member
moterhead

flatiron44 wins at Luckys Empty
PostSubject: flatiron44 wins at Luckys   flatiron44 wins at Luckys Icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2010, 9:54 pm

Quarter Eights own flatiron44 took the win light at Luckys. Congrats Mike!!
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

PostSubject: Re: flatiron44 wins at Luckys   flatiron44 wins at Luckys Icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2010, 10:02 pm

good job
Back to top Go down
flatiron44

PostSubject: Re: flatiron44 wins at Luckys   flatiron44 wins at Luckys Icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2010, 8:38 am

Thanks guys, Pineapple that phone call was cold very cold. I was sitting in Pizza hut with my mouth hanging open when(Lucky) you told me I was given the wrong Trophy and would have to bring it back. Btw it had a tag on it that said 2nd place.
I had alot of help on the finally round. Lost/broke the Alt belt and didn't know it. Car wouldn't start and the Blair's, Larry Rossman and Carl Lineman came to the rescue

Last edited by flatiron44 on July 4th 2010, 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blair

Blair

PostSubject: Re: flatiron44 wins at Luckys   flatiron44 wins at Luckys Icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2010, 10:17 am

hey flatiron44 , My dad is Larry Rossman, Roger is my uncle (his brother). Just wanted to let you know.
Back to top Go down
flatiron44

PostSubject: Re: flatiron44 wins at Luckys   flatiron44 wins at Luckys Icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2010, 11:16 am

I'm confused, It says Larry Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Blair

Blair

PostSubject: Re: flatiron44 wins at Luckys   flatiron44 wins at Luckys Icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2010, 11:24 am

wow thats majic!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: flatiron44 wins at Luckys   flatiron44 wins at Luckys Icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2010, 7:26 pm

Hey flatiron44, excuse my ignorance, but what car do you drive? I don't think we've met, and I cannot put a car with your screenname. We left before the brackets on Saturday at Lucky land, so I can't figure it out that way either....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: flatiron44 wins at Luckys   flatiron44 wins at Luckys Icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2010, 9:02 pm

Little Z28 wrote:
Hey flatiron44, excuse my ignorance, but what car do you drive? I don't think we've met, and I cannot put a car with your screenname. We left before the brackets on Saturday at Lucky land, so I can't figure it out that way either....
https://s1014.photobucket.com/albums/af268/sunsetracer/?action=view&current=101_0175.jpg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: flatiron44 wins at Luckys   flatiron44 wins at Luckys Icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2010, 9:13 pm

Okay, he's got Steve Stasko's old ride....I couldn't think who flatiron44 was. I guess we haven't met...
Back to top Go down
flatiron44

PostSubject: Re: flatiron44 wins at Luckys   flatiron44 wins at Luckys Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 12:18 am

Pretty much new to the sport. only been at it a few months and loving every minute of it. I bought Steve's ride last august or Sept can't remember which. I've since changed alot replaced the 318 with a 360 actually everything is new from oil pan to carb and damper to slip yoke. Next on my list is upgrades to the ignition system, caltrac's with mono's and trying to score a set of disc brakes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: flatiron44 wins at Luckys   flatiron44 wins at Luckys Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

flatiron44 wins at Luckys
Page 1 of 1