Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club

Dragracing friends that became a club. Established 12/08/09 Over 70 Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Club will meet at 6:30 Thursday, January 3rd at the Truck World off Rt.62 and I80.

Good Guys friday Night Drags

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Good Guys friday Night Drags Empty
PostSubject: Good Guys friday Night Drags   Good Guys friday Night Drags Icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2010, 9:47 pm

Me an B-Slow are heading out to the Holt Nitrous race friday an to watch the Good Guy Nationals Drags. Should be a great time the Trails has been packed the last two years for this race. We're wishing for a dry night with good traction, they treat the whole 1/8 mile for the Nitrous race n it usually hooks great(its National Trails) Ive 60ft in the high 1.17s to low 1.18s. With the power I had at Thompson I did a 1.171 an a 1.172 so the trail should provide a good Holeshot for the Z an it'll need it cause I got one of the smallest motors there, most are 632-706cuin with Prostock heads an tunnel rams. Mines all Chevy RAT !!!!

http://www.nationaltrailraceway.com/apcm/templates/news.asp?articleid=41338&zoneid=23

http://www.nationaltrailraceway.com/apcm/templates/news.asp?articleid=37182&zoneid=23
Back to top Go down
10secvega

PostSubject: Re: Good Guys friday Night Drags   Good Guys friday Night Drags Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 10:13 pm

I'll be headin out that way for the show on saturday. We're leaving Fri around 3.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Guys friday Night Drags   Good Guys friday Night Drags Icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2010, 10:14 pm

The dragstrip rained out Friday nite, going back this week I think for the nitrous race
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Guys friday Night Drags   Good Guys friday Night Drags Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good Guys friday Night Drags
Page 1 of 1