Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club

Dragracing friends that became a club. Established 12/08/09 Over 70 Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Club will meet at 6:30 Thursday, January 3rd at the Truck World off Rt.62 and I80.

OUR CLUB

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

OUR CLUB Empty
PostSubject: OUR CLUB   OUR CLUB Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2010, 9:05 am

I have been thinking about the direction the club has been going in and I have to say myself [ just me ] that it could,nt get any better!!! Mike and I did put this together and we are still learning but the fact remains that this club is growing by leaps and bounds and has always been in a positive direction devoted to drag racing.Now I know that everyone can,t make all the activities that will never be done but we do what we can.I like the fact that some of us go here and some go there then we always talk about how we did at this track or cruise and it makes for some great stories heck when know one else is there it,s you,re story and you can be as fast as you want lol But I want everyone to know that we have a great bunch of members that don,t hesitate to help out when needed, Mike has used his own time and money to help the club, Toot works the web site continually,Don has donated materials and time,Puppy has donated time with getting together the door prizes that everyone likes, the Blairs held the first club party at there garage,Bill and Eleanor got John Force to join our club, what other club has those kind of bragging rights I can,t type enough to thank all the members that just keep helping, yes this club has growing pains but it is one awesome group of people and seems to just draw drag racers in like a magnate if the economy was better I don,t think my mouth would be big enough Shocked and I will not speak for anyone but myself when I say we have a great club filled with great members that is on the way up!!! So keep drag racing have fun tell stories and watch out for me because the Doc has released me and I am going to punish some Mickey Thompsons Laughing
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

OUR CLUB Empty
PostSubject: Re: OUR CLUB   OUR CLUB Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2010, 10:06 am

OUR CLUB Wrench10
I couldn't agree more....OUR CLUB Icon_cheers

Last edited by Toot on July 23rd 2010, 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
chevy2kid