Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club

Dragracing friends that became a club. Established 12/08/09 Over 70 Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Club will meet at 6:30 Thursday, January 3rd at the Truck World off Rt.62 and I80.

Dec. 5 meeting/party

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

Dec. 5 meeting/party  Empty
PostSubject: Dec. 5 meeting/party    Dec. 5 meeting/party  Icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2010, 10:08 pm

I am looking forward to this meeting/party at my shop all members are welcome and their family and friends we will be grilling and please bring plenty of you,re favorite food just like we did at the picnic. This is also our first year of being a club and it has been great so many good people and good times it just keeps getting better. P.S. bring a chair we should have plenty of tables and if you need to work on you,re car some we can do that to but it has to be a hotrod LOL Call for directions if needed Amac, Toot, Pineapple, most members know where I am at.
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

PostSubject: Re: Dec. 5 meeting/party    Dec. 5 meeting/party  Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2010, 8:18 am

Here is the Address

Dec. 5 meeting/party  Amac10
Back to top Go down
chevy2kid
Club Member
Club Member
chevy2kid

PostSubject: Re: Dec. 5 meeting/party    Dec. 5 meeting/party  Icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2010, 10:17 pm

took off work that day ill be there
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

PostSubject: Re: Dec. 5 meeting/party    Dec. 5 meeting/party  Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2010, 5:31 am

Me too.
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

PostSubject: Re: Dec. 5 meeting/party    Dec. 5 meeting/party  Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2010, 4:41 pm

If we do it just like the picnic at sunset it will be awesome!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dec. 5 meeting/party    Dec. 5 meeting/party  Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2010, 6:23 pm

Looking forward to it Skip. I'm bringing a jello/pretzel dessert. You need anything else ? Buns, pop, chips.........let me know. I figure both Mr. Z and Lil Z will be bringing some moonshine from 2 different counties.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dec. 5 meeting/party    Dec. 5 meeting/party  Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2010, 10:30 pm

We'll be there! Dan, we're not that close to west virginia and don't have a still of our own, so probably won't be any shine from us....
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

PostSubject: Re: Dec. 5 meeting/party    Dec. 5 meeting/party  Icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2010, 7:37 am

I forgot to mention there will be two more tophy,s awarded 1st and 2nd fastest club cars.I am looking forward to a real good time wrapping up our first year as a club it has been a good one.Next year should only be better!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dec. 5 meeting/party    Dec. 5 meeting/party  Icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2010, 7:31 pm

Me an Mrs Z were thinking of bringing a kegger an sack cheese doodles over Saturday evening an just drinking all night till the party starts Sunday with you an Mrs Amac , check an see if your wife is OK with it Amac an let me know.
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

PostSubject: Re: Dec. 5 meeting/party    Dec. 5 meeting/party  Icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2010, 10:12 pm

We,re ready guess I should check the site more I never was much of a kegger man I alway,s liked that Virginia mountain spring water now they call it e-85 lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dec. 5 meeting/party    Dec. 5 meeting/party  Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2010, 5:48 pm

Had a great time an was good seeing ya all, your a pretty good host Amac an the food was really good that everyone brought.
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

PostSubject: Re: Dec. 5 meeting/party    Dec. 5 meeting/party  Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2010, 6:55 pm

Thanks Mr Z, WOW what a party, talking, laughing, eating so many members and also welcome Dan [ANDAMO] to the club like I said we enjoy you on the website and at the track.This meeting was very special it is our first year of a club and every one of these members are fantastic they are so quick to help out and boy do we know how to throw a party. The interest we share in hotrodding is great, drag racing is a sport so challenging yet so rewarding people that like it usually get along real well with each other.When you get a group of us together it always turns out good I WANT TO THANK EACH AND EVERY MEMBER FOR THEIR SUPPORT AND FRIENDSHIP it has been a great year and I fully expect next year to be that much better
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dec. 5 meeting/party    Dec. 5 meeting/party  Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2010, 7:00 pm

Folks, I had a great time at the party today. Plus, when I got a offer of marriage, that made it even better ! lol
Skip, thanks so much for hosting the party and making us feel welcome. And with your attack cat Tigre, everyone stayed in line. And thanks for the admission vote into the club. I promise that I'll take my truck down the track this upcoming summer at Sunset. Here is a picture of the cake and I'm sorry I didn't get to meet more of you people.
Dan
Dec. 5 meeting/party  05-1556553072T
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dec. 5 meeting/party    Dec. 5 meeting/party  Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2010, 9:32 pm

Well, it was good seeing everyone this afternoon, just got home about 8:00 after leaving (what a drive). Hope everyone made it home safe, it was a great turnout considering the weather's attempt to fend us off. Thanks to Skip and his wife for allowing us to hang out in their garage, we appreciate it. We had a great time as usual, I can't think of a better way to try and move the winter along faster. Dan, welcome to the club, glad to have you (even though I've always considered you a friend and member). It's good to have a fellow with as much knowledge and information on history as you yourself have. Hope everyone has a good holiday, and see you all soon!
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

PostSubject: Re: Dec. 5 meeting/party    Dec. 5 meeting/party  Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2010, 9:37 pm

Well as stated above was a great party good food awesome friends rendeer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dec. 5 meeting/party    Dec. 5 meeting/party  Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2010, 9:47 pm

Toot wrote:
Well as stated above was a great party good food awesome friends rendeer

Did you guys stay long enough to find out what Skip did on his last day as Sheriff? HAHA!
Back to top Go down
Brock Spangler

Brock Spangler

PostSubject: Re: Dec. 5 meeting/party    Dec. 5 meeting/party  Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2010, 9:50 pm

even though i am not a member of the club and some people didnt get to go you should tell us it sound like it would be a great story!
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

PostSubject: Re: Dec. 5 meeting/party    Dec. 5 meeting/party  Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2010, 10:03 pm

With 15 yrs of law enforcement behind me the craziest stories are the only ones I remember I don,t tell them to often their to hard to believe LOL
Back to top Go down
Brock Spangler

Brock Spangler

PostSubject: Re: Dec. 5 meeting/party    Dec. 5 meeting/party  Icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2010, 10:50 pm

hey skip nice job on toots truck that paint job came out nice!
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

PostSubject: Re: Dec. 5 meeting/party    Dec. 5 meeting/party  Icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2010, 8:56 am

Thanks Brock it gives the truck a whole new look now Toot can can win more races and know one will recognize him lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dec. 5 meeting/party    Dec. 5 meeting/party  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dec. 5 meeting/party
Page 1 of 1